Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (ARGENTINA 🇦🇷 WINS ITS 3rd WORLD CUP TITLE)

View attachment 974210
Yeah we fucked up, played it safe the first hour or so and didn’t take the momentum when we had them on the ropes lol smh. them Croatians were probably laughing during the entire match cause the Argentinian dwarves were there for the taking…

id rather lose 5-0 without a chance against Brazil than go out on penalties though lol smh.
Cruyff would have been ashamed big Sam Dutch

He wrote Monday that he had visited a hospital while in Qatar.

"My body finally broke down on me. Three weeks of little sleep, high stress and lots of work can do that to you,'' Wahl wrote. "What had been a cold over the last 10 days turned into something more severe on the night of the USA-Netherlands game, and I could feel my upper chest take on a new level of pressure and discomfort. I didn't have Covid (I test regularly here), but I went into the medical clinic at the main media center today, and they said I probably have bronchitis. They gave me a course of antibiotics and some heavy-duty cough syrup, and I'm already feeling a bit better just a few hours later. But still: No bueno.''

RIP to homie. He did LeBron’s first sports illustrated interview 20 years ago, when Lebron was in high school.

played it safe the first hour or so and didn’t take the momentum when we had them on the ropes
Which is something I couldn't wrap my head around.
Y'all got back into with 2 late goals and instead of pressing on during extra time y'all just reverted to how you played in the first hour, cautious.

Which is something I couldn't wrap my head around.
Y'all got back into with 2 late goals and instead of pressing on during extra time y'all just reverted to how you played in the first hour, cautious.
Lol you wanted them to go full big Sam in extra time?? They would rather lose

Ismaila Sarr had a few good moments against Kyle Walker so just imagine a more consistent and much faster Mbappe, Kyle walkers going to get skinned alive

Ismaila Sarr had a few good moments against Kyle Walker so just imagine a more consistent and much faster Mbappe, Kyle walkers going to get skinned alive
Ismaila Sarr & Dembélé, both former Rennes players. Mbappé against City always had decent games. This should be fun!

People worrying about Mbappe and what Kyle walker gon do but Griezmann has been France most consistent attacker playing between the lines and offering the creativity that's lacked with no Pogba, and Dembélé is a two-footed speedster who let's not forget blew walker out the water in a foot race before

This is the guy that's gonna be on the right wing for France against... Shaw and Maguire 😬🤕

At least walker has a chance against Mbappe in a sprint, what about them Man United boys vs Dembele?! 🤔

England can't be sleeping on Dembélé just to daydream about Mbappe like France is a 1 man team... Dembele vs Maguire and Shaw is a BIG issue IMO

People worrying about Mbappe and what Kyle walker gon do but Griezmann has been France most consistent attacker playing between the lines and offering the creativity that's lacked with no Pogba, and Dembélé is a two-footed speedster who let's not forget blew walker out the water in a foot race before

This is the guy that's gonna be on the right wing for France against... Shaw and Maguire 😬🤕

England can't be sleeping on Dembélé just to daydream about Mbappe like France is a 1 man team... Dembele vs Maguire and Shaw is a BIG issue IMO

The Dembélé Shaw matchup is the sleeper

let's not forget blew walker out the water in a foot race before
Eh not really an accurate representation of what happened.
Dembele is most likely faster than walker but they started off going in opposing directions, walker had to change his momentum to chase him down.

Eh not really an accurate representation of what happened.
Dembele is most likely faster than walker but they started off going in opposing directions, walker had to change his momentum to chase him down.

OK unless you have players on a race track or directly in a line then you're not ever likely gonna see a true representation of a foot race.

We might see one player further behind and catch-up indicating their swiftness but otherwise footballers speed is mixed with agility.

With that being said, I don't another player boost past walker as easily as that and also if Dembélé can do that to walker (regardless of any turning walker had to do), then imagine what that looks like when he's up against Shaw and Maguire.

Also dembele this season in champions league

Back