Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

@Sony Montana Maybe the wrong thread to ask this, lol

What do u think of Deni Avdija? Did not really think much about his game, but he showed me something late last season. Really really good passer and also solid on defense. Really wish he could shoot though.

"I did not see much of him last season" is also a good answer. Wizards were not fun to watch, i only watched them mostly bcos of Kuz.

@Sony Montana Maybe the wrong thread to ask this, lol

What do u think of Deni Avdija? Did not really think much about his game, but he showed me something late last season. Really really good passer and also solid on defense. Really wish he could shoot though.

"I did not see much of him last season" is also a good answer. Wizards were not fun to watch, i only watched them mostly bcos of Kuz.
well admittedly I didn’t watch the wizards like THAT this year although towards the end like you I started paying attention when him and kispert were playing really well

As far as Deni, I don’t think he’s going to turn out like the player people maybe hoped as a potential star BUT I think he’s a pretty good defender (wasn’t aware until this year) ontop of him being a decent secondary ball handler

(Doesn’t have Josh Giddey type potential)

Deni REALLY needs to learn how to shoot because that’s the only thing really stopping him from probably being as good as blazers era Nicolas batum

Back