Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Pay them. 🤷🏿‍♂️

You're laughing @Sony Montana but that's the difference between FIBA and the other organizations mentioned in the article. Athletes aren't choosing to do it for other organizations over fiba they're just getting paid to.

I didn't read the article but if they missed that fact it's pretty stupid. No Athletes enjoy having to do media scrums and since countries aren't paying these niggas to play those are the compromises that have to be made sometimes.

If FIBA wants the athletes to promote so they can make more money its only right they should give up a piece of the pie.

You're laughing @Sony Montana but that's the difference between FIBA and the other organizations mentioned in the article. Athletes aren't choosing to do it for other organizations over fiba they're just getting paid to.

I didn't read the article but if they missed that fact it's pretty stupid. No Athletes enjoy having to do media scrums and since countries aren't paying these niggas to play those are the compromises that have to be made sometimes.

If FIBA wants the athletes to promote so they can make more money its only right they should give up a piece of the pie.

Word I agree

read the article

Thank god I did something wrong with the time zones

that Turkey/France game at 6am est is a doozy but I think I can maybe do that

Slovenia/Belgium at 8:45am est that’s easy

Thank god I did something wrong with the time zones

that Turkey/France game at 6am est is a doozy but I think I can maybe do that

Slovenia/Belgium at 8:45am est that’s easy

I'm on the France vs Turkey game now. France better not scfew around a d take care of business. I think they are missing Nando De Colo not being there to help with the ball handling overall.

So far France is playing well against Turkey though

Back