Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

USA lost to Mexico.

lmao
That’s what happens when you put Frank mason jr, norris cole, and Craig sword on a team

I think for all FIBA competition/qualifiers outside of the Olympics and the World Cup they need to get the same 6 guys committed for 8 years that way you don’t have to throw together some trash roster three weeks before competition starts each time

Like when there’s guys like Harry Giles out there why am I looking at Stephen zimmerman who I never heard of?

Frank mason Jr why? When I know even guys like Tyler Johnson, kris dunn or Lance Stephenson is better lol

Man let me run the roster construction

Who starts Norris Cole and Frank Mason together?

Look what the Mexico loss did

Veteran guard Jodie Meeks has announced he will retire after a 10-year NBA career, as relayed by Steve Drumwright at USAB.com. Meeks is currently playing for USA Basketball’s Men’s AmeriCup Team, the first and final time he’ll represent his country in the sport.

“You always want to have a chance to compete in the Olympics, but obviously it’s so hard to make it in America because the talent level is so high,”Meeks said. “So this would be special for me to compete and win a gold medal.”

Btw that was a great game between France and Lithuania

Sabonis gonna have to start asserting himself because that was a winnable game

not blaming him but he’s too good to be playing as a 4th option on that team

I think he had 4 points

Back