Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Okay so bear with me…

There’s qualifiers for the World Cup right now?

African Group
Asian Group
European Group
Americas Group

In the midst of that, Eurobasket is starting on Sept 1 and the European teams are having friendlies to prep for it? Or is this to determine seeding?

I also lost track of time, World Cup I assume is next summer?

also what bearing if at all does Eurobasket have on the World Cup qualifiers for the European teams?

So they had friendlies and prequalifiers still being played at the same time I believe....I do think Eurobasket has implications on the Fiba World Cup but I'm not 100% sure how it works, all of that shit is confusing lol

So they had friendlies and prequalifiers still being played at the same time I believe....I do think Eurobasket has implications on the Fiba World Cup but I'm not 100% sure how it works, all of that shit is confusing lol
lol okay I thought I was the only one confused

I still don’t fully understand the international game and how it works but really this thread is me trying to learn it lol

Five NBA players highlight Canada’s 12-man roster for the team’s World Cup qualifying game Thursday night against Argentina.

Oklahoma City Thunder guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Detroit Pistons Cory Joseph and Kelly Olynyk, Utah Jazz guard Nickeil Alexander-Walker and Dallas Mavericks forward Dwight Powell were among the dozen named following Canada’s training camp in Victoria, B.C.

Five NBA players highlight Canada’s 12-man roster for the team’s World Cup qualifying game Thursday night against Argentina.

Oklahoma City Thunder guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Detroit Pistons Cory Joseph and Kelly Olynyk, Utah Jazz guard Nickeil Alexander-Walker and Dallas Mavericks forward Dwight Powell were among the dozen named following Canada’s training camp in Victoria, B.C.
About time

Back