Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Lol bro get pop outta here

He running the same plays that he would for Lonnie Walker bony ass

man, as much basketball as you claim to watch you sure do look like you don’t absorb anything. Lmao

these guys aren’t running any damn plays. Lmao.
They barely cut or move off ball on offense. They are mostly going one on one or running pick and roll.

Trust me this isn’t close to what the Spurs run on the regular but you know that and just want to be a lame ass like usual.

Last edited:
What's the point of having Dame out there if Dame is just gonna pass to Durant?

I rather have Zach out there, he's bigger, more athletic. I would've benched Dame's ass a long time ago.

man, as much basket as you claim to watch you sure do look like you don’t absorb anything. Lmao

these guys aren’t running any damn plays. Lmao.
They barely cut or move off ball on offense. They are mostly going one on one or running pick and roll.

Trust me this isn’t close to what the Spurs run on the regular but you know that and just want to be a lame ass like usual.
Lmao 🤣 I’m joking but telling me no plays are being ran and they are mostly just going one on one isn’t helping pop’s case

I ain't gonna lie, I only watched Team USA Olympic baskeball for the dunks.

These dudes got no hops, they only take step back jumpers. It's like a watching a summer run.

That LA basketball got these dudes lazy as hell out there on offense.

They might have to stop switching on the pick & roll defensively. I also agree about maybe pressing the ball handlers more to see if they can cause some turnovers so they can get out and run.

too much 1on1 offensively but according to @Gene Parmesan that’s Pop’s offense. LMAO

Lmao 🤣 I’m joking but telling me no plays are being ran and they are mostly just going one on one isn’t helping pop’s case

it actually is.

supposedly the players complained that he was trying to implement a dumb down version of some offense.

a good coach fixes the game plan to the talent not force shit that isn’t compatible. But of course YOU KNOW THAT…….

OR DO YOU?

LMAO

it actually is.

supposedly the players complained that he was trying to implement a dumb down version of some offense.

a good coach fixes the game plan to the talent not force shit that isn’t compatible. But of course YOU KNOW THAT…….

OR DO YOU?

LMAO
Lol popovich shill

Back