Miller
Jalen Williams
Jaquez
Chet
Flagg
Brown
Cunningham

Etc
I can see Curry coming back for a number of reasons.. kerr, he missed previous Olympics, it's in LA and he would be the veteran presence thats still needed

Nah

I don't wanna misrepresent your thoughts

You did mention JT, shouldn't have gotten in that game because the match-up in that game was not a good one for him.

I asked you what match up was a bad match up for JT in that game for him not to get 1 or 2 mins

You did not answer that question.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
You did mention JT, shouldn't have gotten in that game because the match-up in that game was not a good one for him.

I asked you what match up was a bad match up for JT in that game for him not to get 1 or 2 mins

You did not answer that question.
Your point was why didn't he get minutes

My reply was the matchups dictate the minutes. If they can't exploit anyone on the opposing team then it doesn't make sense to give him minutes

But seeing this is your point now, what good would 120 secs of play time done for him or the team

I also said he's the 3rd SF on the roster, are you going to play him in front of KD or LeBron

I can see Curry coming back for a number of reasons.. kerr, he missed previous Olympics, it's in LA and he would be the veteran presence thats still needed
Lol you think Kerr still coaching in 2028?

Why have Steph at 40 when I can have Brunson, Jrue, Fox, Maxey etc as vets?

Back