Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

This team USA roster is trash and they didn't even practice and prepare for the Olympics unlike the Redeem Team.

The days of assembling a bunch of all-stars and cruising to gold is over. You have to have an international program with guys willing commit to practicing and developing strategy and tactics.

yo what Pop doing ?

draymond and Bam starting together? Dame and Zach

no wonder Fournier got 28 and they can’t score

Pop a spy

lol haven't you been watching the NBA for the last 3 years.

These niggas jus Jack up 3s for a living lol
I have. You haven’t been in the NBA threads. I been raging about the 3-league.

They should’ve learned from Giannis bullying muhfuckas to the title: that 3-point shit can’t supplement a reliable two-point surefire bucket.

Going forward for USA

lineup should be

Dame
Holiday
Middleton
Durant
Adebayo

bench

Booker
Tatum
keldon or grant
Draymond

Grant/keldon & Lavine/javale don’t even play

javale comes in spot mins for long big men

Jrue Holiday need to take Dame spot in lineup but if they ain’t got the nuts, Zack

This exactly why score first PGs irritate me so much

i had this typed as you posted that but I don’t disagree with any of what you got

Jrue Holiday need to take Dame spot in lineup but if they ain’t got the nuts, Zack

This exactly why score first PGs irritate me so much

i had this typed as you posted that but I don’t disagree with any of what you got
I think lavine hurts them a lot more and if holiday is there Atleast you don’t have to solely rely on dame to facilitate. Dame could just score if he wanted to

Also there needs to be a guard defender in the starting lineup

I was gonna keep Tatum in the starting lineup but he’s been bad to horrible almost this entire time. I don’t wanna make Middleton come in and start after the finals but fuck it I already have Jrue there and mid has shown he’s a quality two way player and he’s great defensively

team would be better off with Duncan Robinson instead of lavine

Back