Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

He can play at a high level for like 3-4 years

I don’t understand IT waking up to hoop at a middle school gym everyday then hop on social media to retweet posts about the 16-17 season
I guess the flipside is if you're already up off 1 or 2 contracts why go through the grind of new country, new language, new league, new team and its all essentially inferior to what you're used to. It can be alot. Not everyone is amenable to that much change so I get it.

I just don't want to be double teamed by IT and Jamal Crawford for years on sm basically begging for a look.

That was a legit cringe 3-4 years.

I guess the flipside is if you're already up off 1 or 2 contracts why go through the grind of new country, new language, new league, new team and its all essentially inferior to what you're used to. It can be alot. Not everyone is amenable to that much change so I get it.

I just don't want to be double teamed by IT and Jamal Crawford for years on sm basically begging for a look.

That was a legit cringe 3-4 years.
I mean I guess I get that viewpoint

I guess just personally I would take the New experiences

But I mean when you have family and your already in your 30s I guess you can feel like that

Being 23 and going overseas I’m sure is so much different than being 32 and going

Back