Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

I hear that and don't really disagree but too many teams front office be way too lazy to find the good ones that would make expansion not water down the league.
That’s true but I do think international scouting is pretty good. Developing the players and actually getting them quality mins is another story

A guy like Dzanan Musa who used to play for the nets who played for Bosnia is one of the best international players in the world

He should be back in the league now at this point

I do have a dog in this fight

I picked Germany as a dark horse to win before this started

I’m invested lol

LLS, that's your prediction for the tourney. Nigga Germany ain't your team for Eurobasketball every time they have the tourney. So you have no dog.

Did you bet on Germany to win it all?

LLS, that's your prediction for the tourney. Nigga Germany ain't your team for Eurobasketball every time they have the tourney. So you have no dog.

Did you bet on Germany to win it all?
Nah I didn’t lol but fuck off

Anyways,

Poland/France at 11:15am Est

Germany/Spain at 2:30pm Est

I have no clue who wins this game lol

idk anything anymore

well France has better bigs than slovenia by far so that might be the difference as far as matching up with Poland

France turned the ball over 3 straight times to start the game and Poland didn't take advantage.

#7 for France game is alright out here.

That was a dumb ass pass to Gobert on a break right there by the damn point guard

#7 for France game is alright out here.

That was a dumb ass pass to Gobert on a break right there by the damn point guard
That’s Yasubele who used to be on the Celtics

imagine grant Williams but never getting better or getting mins

that was his Celtics tenure in a nutshell

Back