Welcome To aBlackWeb

FIBA/International Basketball Discussion

Franz Wagner going to take this momentum into the season, dude is going to have a nice year
Yeah I know he had a good rookie season (top 5) I think he def will build off of this and plus he’s gonna come into training camp and the beginning of the season already well in shape

i just wonder how Isaac and paolo will affect him

huh…the magic actually have a lot of really good young players..look at them

Yeah I know he had a good rookie season (top 5) I think he def will build off of this and plus he’s gonna come into training camp and the beginning of the season already well in shape

i just wonder how Isaac and paolo will affect him

huh…the magic actually have a lot of really good young players..look at them

I said in the NBA thread Franz, Paolo and Wendell is a really nice front court foundation and they actually all compliment each other which isn't always easy to find

Isaac is really house money and should have no affect on him imo...if he can play and contribute and continue being the defensive force that he was projected to be than great, if not he wasn't really a key part of the plans anyway at this point but he he did just sign a new contract which doesn't expire until 2025

I would trade Cole Anthony while his value his high right now too....Magic will be in a great place once they get the point guard situation figured out

I said in the NBA thread Franz, Paolo and Wendell is a really nice front court foundation and they actually all compliment each other which isn't always easy to find

Isaac is really house money and should have no affect on him imo...if he can play and contribute and continue being the defensive force that he was projected to be than great, if not he wasn't really a key part of the plans anyway at this point but he he did just sign a new contract which doesn't expire until 2025

I would trade Cole Anthony while his value his high right now too....Magic will be in a great place once they get the point guard situation figured out
Is the Cole Anthony thing just a value thing or you really just don’t like him as a PG for them?

I wonder how Isaac takes not being the guy he was slated to be before the injury

i can’t suggest trading him because his defensive potential kinda makes him invaluable on any team

“Dennis Schroder is generating "buzz" around the league after impressing at Eurobasket, tweeted Marc Stein of Substack.

Currently an unrestricted free agent, Schroder scored 26 points as Germany beat Greece to advance to the semifinals of the tournament.

Stein previously reported that the Mavs and the Lakers had interest in signing the point guard.”

Is the Cole Anthony thing just a value thing or you really just don’t like him as a PG for them?

I wonder how Isaac takes not being the guy he was slated to be before the injury

i can’t suggest trading him because his defensive potential kinda makes him invaluable on any team

It's more of a value thing.....I think Fultz is better but he isn't the long term solution either

Isaac doesn't really have a choice but to get with the program, he hasn't played in basically two years and he's under contract....I'm sure they hope he can live up to his potential still because he could be a dpoy candidate if he's able to do so but I don't think they're factoring him in as a key part of their core right now

“Dennis Schroder is generating "buzz" around the league after impressing at Eurobasket, tweeted Marc Stein of Substack.

Currently an unrestricted free agent, Schroder scored 26 points as Germany beat Greece to advance to the semifinals of the tournament.

Stein previously reported that the Mavs and the Lakers had interest in signing the point guard.”

I heard Phoenix might be interested in him too...experience playing with Cliff and 3 guard lineups in OKC

I heard Phoenix might be interested in him too...experience playing with Cliff and 3 guard lineups in OKC
It’s funny I said the other day in the nba thread I predicted he would go to the suns or mavs

mavs just to help maybe get some offense and additional ball handling to replace Brunson and the suns just because of familiarity with playing with Chris Paul

they be looking at my posts for advice lol

It's more of a value thing.....I think Fultz is better but he isn't the long term solution either

Isaac doesn't really have a choice but to get with the program, he hasn't played in basically two years and he's under contract....I'm sure they hope he can live up to his potential still because he could be a dpoy candidate if he's able to do so but I don't think they're factoring him in as a key part of their core right now
Word. I’m pro Cole honestly but I guess yeah if you maximize his value but just from the human aspect I wouldn’t want to see him traded he was one of the few bright spots for them last season and he has actual charisma and enjoys playing there

@southsil4lil

yikes I didn’t know Cole’s Percentages were that bad lol

just get a shooting PG to play off of paolo and they’ll be good

Yeah I like Cole but I don't know how much upside he really has....trade him now while his value is still high

I wouldn't mind then having maybe someone like Mike Conley as a place holder for a season just to see what these guys look like with competent and steady pg play

Back