Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fetishes

Boy shorts, heels and a extra small tee with nerdy glasses on. I love that

Big breast with big areolas

Phat ass with a flat stomach

Wrapping my hands around her neck from the front or back doesn't matter

^^^ That's all just real nigga shit
That's all I got b. I'm not dressing up as Spiderman to get no meow. I did role play once shorty and I was in the bar. She was like let's do something different let's act like we don't know each other and let's go from there

I admit that was cool some clown tried to holla at her while I chillee. I came thru like Goldie from the Mack and took his bitch just like that....Fun times

Matter fact let me call her

Lol that's type of shit I'm talkin bout, I aint with that goofy shit, dressin up like blank man n shit. But I do got some scenarios I talked to a chick about doing that might make yall look at me differently (no homo shit) , so Ima keep that to myself lol

Lol that's type of shit I'm talkin bout, I aint with that goofy shit, dressin up like blank man n shit. But I do got some scenarios I talked to a chick about doing that might make yall look at me differently (no homo shit) , so Ima keep that to myself lol
This nigga said Blank Man LMAO I'm done

a guy I used to be friends with said he wanted to put bbq on my toes and lick them once. couldn't deal.

Trini, i aint suckin ya toes b

i like lookin at em..i'll even rub em, but i aint suckin ya toes

this the last time im telling you this

That's all I got b. I'm not dressing up as Spiderman to get no meow. I did role play once shorty and I was in the bar. She was like let's do something different let's act like we don't know each other and let's go from there

I admit that was cool some clown tried to holla at her while I chillee. I came thru like Goldie from the Mack and took his bitch just like that....Fun times

Matter fact let me call her

Well shit it worked

Last edited by a moderator:
@ladies

Have you ever fucked with a guy who had a weird fetish?
Idk if this qualifies as a fetish but I was with a guy who thought it was funny to tuck his junk to make it look like he had a vagina. He did it right after we had sex once and just stood in front of me laughing and I'm like
:so:
We obviously broke up not too long after that

Idk if this qualifies as a fetish but I was with a guy who thought it was funny to tuck his junk to make it look like he had a vagina. He did it right after we had sex once and just stood in front of me laughing and I'm like
:so:
We obviously broke up not too long after that

Kzy03sX.gif

Back