Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

Na but lowkey niggas think coming to charlotte is a cakewalk cuz its the south, not realizing cost of living is bout high as most other big cities not including nyc and jobs dont wanna pay u shit. I see niggas all the time get blindsided out here.

Bruh I was born and raised in charlotte...now I live in el paso tx and i would NEVER go back to charlotte to live unless somethin happened with the fam.

You could live like a damn near king out here and be struggling in charlotte...especially if you get a government or oil gig.

Bruh I was born and raised in charlotte...now I live in el paso tx and i would NEVER go back to charlotte to live unless somethin happened with the fam.

You could live like a damn near king out here and be struggling in charlotte...especially if you get a government or oil gig.
Word el paso trash tho lol. Na thats wassup.

If a broad brags about getting a meal. That shows you the type broad she is. If a nigga mad he paid for a meal and didn't fuck. He got more problems then paying for a meal. A meal is the most basic shit. If broad feels she finessed a meal and nigga feel he got played for a meal. They both got low standards IMO.
This

If i was single courting a girl would never be a prob for me. Shit i wanna go out n have some fun.

But if a meal is a come up for her then shes trash n i noah guy who can sell her some ebt

Back