Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female Deputy Unloads The Clip On Suspect Who Tried To Shoot Her

Nah I feel him.....cop did what she had to do and was justified but I got snapped back reality when i went the youtube comments

buncha mf's that LOVE seeing cops kill people

just reminded me this was 1 clean one out of the dozen unarmed that'll get the same this year

its hard to feel good about being on the same side as them about anything

gotta sort that our with ourselves tho

this not that though

this is the case of someone, who, for probably a myriad of reasons, thought the best thing for them to do was shoot at an officer

the officer appears to do everything right and acted accordingly

this not Alton Sterling imo

its not AP....this was all clean and we can agree on that

im just saying i get why somebody wouldnt wanna applaud the shit

I had a similar comment on draft once I saw the youtube comments but deleted

she's good with me....police are still police as a whole

its not AP....this was all clean and we can agree on that

im just saying i get why somebody wouldnt wanna applaud the shit

I had a similar comment on draft once I saw the youtube comments but deleted

she's good with me....police are still police as a whole
but czar is like fuck all police

thats a super extreme pov to have

Nah I feel him.....cop did what she had to do and was justified but I got snapped back to reality when i went to the youtube comments

buncha mf's that LOVE seeing cops kill people

just reminded me this was 1 clean one out of the dozen unarmed that'll get the same this year

its hard to feel good about being on the same side as them about anything

gotta sort that our with ourselves tho

Like i said fuck crackers and cops and that porky pig bitch

How is that extreme fool? Nigga dont you live in the South? You be forgetting your history boy. Better read some shit learn who you is.
Because it's not fuck all cops in my eyes

True I'm cautious af with any encounter I have with them but after several convos with my sheriff cousin, I get SOME of their struggles

Most of those dudes use the things he shared with me as a weak ass excuse to harass people. Officers like my cousin are just trying to get home to their family

True I'm cautious af with any encounter I have with them but after several convos with my sheriff cousin, I get SOME of their struggles

Most of those dudes use the things he shared with me as a weak ass excuse to harass people. Officers like my cousin are just trying to get home to their family

My thing is 8f you just trying to get home to you fam why choose a job that has a chance of you shooting somebody. Do you go to the Army and hope you never fight? Do you coach a team and hope you never yell?

Basically turn a blind eye to all the fuckery other officers do.

Yes. They. Do.

what does this even mean brah

You just said your cousin is not a bad cop he just worries about getting home safely? My thing 8s why choose a dangerous job if you are worried about your safety? I figured id use plain english so it easier to get my point.

You just said your cousin is not a bad cop he just worries about getting home safely? My thing 8s why choose a dangerous job if you are worried about your safety? I figured id use plain english so it easier to get my point.
been his desire since HS brah...idk what else you want me to say

should he have gone to college and racked up debt to live the american dream?

Back