Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female Deputy Unloads The Clip On Suspect Who Tried To Shoot Her

Yes because racking up debt was his only choice. Stfu AP
nah nigga, you stfu

sure, he could've been a welder, pipefitter, electrician, etc...

BUT, he wanted to be a policeman. Whatever his reason is, thats on him, but he not out here just pulling people over b/c the color of their skin

its like you the type who get caught speeding, then get mad when you get pulled over for speeding saying they should be out catching real criminals or some shit

“On one hand, I’m a black man who’s like, ‘Fuck the police.’ On the other hand, I own property, so when my house gets broken into I’m not calling the Crips.”

nah nigga, you stfu

sure, he could've been a welder, pipefitter, electrician, etc...

BUT, he wanted to be a policeman. Whatever his reason is, thats on him, but he not out here just pulling people over b/c the color of their skin

its like you the type who get caught speeding, then get mad when you get pulled over for speeding saying they should be out catching real criminals or some shit

No my nigga im just tired of cops getting accolades for killing people and getting off scott free and complaining about the danger of a job they chose. I mean you know the issues with blacks and cops if you dont feel the same thats fine.

No my nigga im just tired of cops getting accolades for killing people and getting off scott free and complaining about the danger of a job they chose. I mean you know the issues with blacks and cops if you dont feel the same thats fine.
so should firefighters not get accolades for putting out fires and the dangers that come with it? I mean, after all, they chose this right?

Back