Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Would You Mess Wit A Lady Thats..

How imma be posing with my muscle mommy
love-lies-bleeding-121823-f20df82d894948a4aabba90c7333176e.jpg

I don't fight women. So I'm not worried about her beating my ass.
Plus as a rule I don't fuck with chicks who really aggressive and fight niggaz.

I don't like disrespect in my relationships
No pushing, no calling each other bitches, no mushing, no jacking up... None of that shit. So it wouldn't effect my interest level that the chick was strong or could scrap... Cuz the second a chick who even isn't strong or can scrap tries to jack me up or put hands on me the shit over regardless.

I ain't deciding whether or not I can be with a chick based on if I can beat her up or not
That's wild

I don't fight women. So I'm not worried about her beating my ass.
Plus as a rule I don't fuck with chicks who really aggressive and fight niggaz.

I don't like disrespect in my relationships
No pushing, no calling each other bitches, no mushing, no jacking up... None of that shit. So it wouldn't effect my interest level that the chick was strong or could scrap... Cuz the second a chick who even isn't strong or can scrap tries to jack me up or put hands on me the shit over regardless.

I ain't deciding whether or not I can be with a chick based on if I can beat her up or not
That's wild
You always adding extra

talkin to this chick now that ran track

she'll get me in a leg lock

but get gettin knocked tf out if it really came down to it

:hahaha:

Physically stronger than you? And for this situation let’s make her not some big hulking chick that y’all can easily turn down.

I’m talmbout, she just gifted and really fit. That type of deceptively fit, jadakiss type shit. No homo, where they don’t seem like they physically capable of shit but are surprisingly strong.

That type shit, she built like one of them Bailey sister but got the rack on a hang. Like, you know for a fact, if she wanted to, she’d physically handle you and sleep you. Cause she got jujitsu and MMa training.

Would you fuck wit a woman that if she wanted to, she could put you to sleep?

How you act when she raise her voice?

What if she get aggressive wit you, you gone risk grabbing her arms to restrain her, or you gone snuff her before she snuff you?

^^^ you see her
She a fitness trainer

Now go on your favorite p0rn site and search AMAZON POSITION

That’s how we will have all our children

If I was an average guys size I don't think I'd mind as long as she didn't play on it in public and wasn't beating my ass behind closed doors. 🤷🏿‍♂️

At my current size unless she has superhuman strength that's a hell no. I fight niggas and I'll jump bad over physical micro aggressions. Like don't bump me in the hallway and not apologize, call me a bitch nigga under your breath. That's what I do to these niggas outside. Nah that's crazy.

Like I'll fuck a superhero chick thats out abusing niggas that need abusing np lol but I'm not messing with some regular chick that just be outworking me in the gym then wanna come home pushing me around and shit.
"I thought one of the reasons you fucked with me was for security but you are the security huh..."

curb-push.gif

And she better not chase me like Jonathan Majors hoe, I can't run fast. Might have to twist her shit.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif
HOL UP... What if Jonathan Majors girl was mad strong like how germs talking, knew jujitsu and all that shit. She coulda been beating his ass the whole time. I mean look how she ate those shoves into the car. He couldn't do nothing with her. He tried to run but nope she be killing triathlons too.

I see it now. Cause Michelle looked like she was quick to put Barack in a yoke too.
It's all coming together. Jonathan Majors was and maybe still is scared to death of that white girl.

I never get physically violent in relationships with women, so it shouldn't be an issue. That said, I've always been the physically stronger in the relationship. Part of me feels like if a chick thinks she can beat a man, she's going to try that man constantly. It's sort of like the question of "Would you as a man date a woman that makes more money than you?" I don't care about money that much, so I wouldn't have a problem with a woman making more. That said, I don't want to hear a chick telling me how much she makes every time we have a disagreement about something, and from what I've observed with other couples that shit happens when women are the primary providers.

"Physically stronger" and "in better shape" are gonna be two different things in my book.

Right now, with my physical strength where it is right now she'd have to be pretty swole and that shit ain't even attractive to me. While I've barely lost any weight, my strength is up tremendously since I got back in the gym, a broad that could move what I could might just be juicing and would prolly be physically abusive behind that shit.

Now, having said that, damned near any broad is in better shape than me. I might get winded cleaning the litter box and throw out my back in the process.

Back