Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Would You Mess Wit A Lady Thats..

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
Physically stronger than you? And for this situation let’s make her not some big hulking chick that y’all can easily turn down.

I’m talmbout, she just gifted and really fit. That type of deceptively fit, jadakiss type shit. No homo, where they don’t seem like they physically capable of shit but are surprisingly strong.

That type shit, she built like one of them Bailey sister but got the rack on a hang. Like, you know for a fact, if she wanted to, she’d physically handle you and sleep you. Cause she got jujitsu and MMa training.

Would you fuck wit a woman that if she wanted to, she could put you to sleep?

How you act when she raise her voice?

What if she get aggressive wit you, you gone risk grabbing her arms to restrain her, or you gone snuff her before she snuff you?

I mean, we shouldn’t get into physical altercations if I could beat her.

Now if she a bully and can beat me, I’m not sure how we made it to relationship status.

I’m pretty strong myself

So if my woman is stronger than me that means she works out ALOT. And that physique is not really my type.
I knew one of yall would try that logic to juke the narrative. Just for argument sake, she deceptively strong and built exactly like you like em.

She get home, had a bad day, you was pose to do something and you didn’t.

She come to you on the couch, for some reason, she loses it and grabs you by the scruff of your neck.

And you know, if you chose to swing, it’s gonna be a fight and you are most definitely losing

You just gone take the L?

I knew one of yall would try that logic to juke the narrative. Just for argument sake, she deceptively strong and built exactly like you like em.

She get home, had a bad day, you was pose to do something and you didn’t.

She come to you on the couch, for some reason, she loses it and grabs you by the scruff of you neck.

And you know, if you chose to swing, it’s gonna be a fight and you are most definitely losing

You just gone take the L?
Like I said. I’m really strong

And ain’t deceptively strong build for a woman to be stronger than me besides being in the gym constantly and having that build

But to play along, no I wouldn’t mind dating her

But, anybody grab me by the neck I don’t care how straight im choking them out

Like I said. I’m really strong

And ain’t deceptively strong build for a woman to be stronger than me besides being in the gym constantly and having that build

But to play along, no I wouldn’t mind.
Fam, are you a Taurus ?

I've play fought with this one female I'm cool with ..
She's small and deceptively strong and wiry.
I admit one of the times I really did try to grab that lil muhfucka but she was slippery as hell and had enough strength to shrug off a hold.....

Shit rubbed me the wrong way.

To answer the thread Irl I wanna say idc but whenever ole girl wants to play around again this how I look at the bitch
Mikio.jpg
So idk

I've play fought with this one female I'm cool with ..
She's small and deceptively strong and wiry.
I admit one of the times I really did try to grab that lil muhfucka but she was slippery as hell and had enough strength to shrug off a hold.....

Shit rubbed me the wrong way.

To answer the thread Irl I wanna say idc but whenever ole girl wants to play around again this how I look at the bitch
View attachment 1242197
So idk
Perfect pic usage .

Reactions: GNS
Had one of those crossfit babes for about 3 months. The sex was stellar. She just didn't believe in quickies. Sex sessions went on forever. That shit was exhausting. I wouldn't say she was stronger than me but definitely in better shape.

Side note.
She use to blow the bathroom up from all that protein powder.

Back