Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, Just Ask the ladies...

The friend zone is not a real place

Or rather let me word it this way, saying the friend zone is a place suggests that you are in the belief that you are either in a relationship with that person or nothing at all

If you don't have an issue with being platonic, then the friend zone can't exist

Or rather let me word it this way, saying the friend zone is a place suggests that you are in the belief that you are either in a relationship with that person or nothing at all

If you don't have an issue with being platonic, then the friend zone can't exist

Friend zone is a platonic place.

Ladies is this statement true??

You got to always let a woman feel as if she's more interested in you than you are in her. Once a woman feels you're more into her than she is into you her attraction will drop drastically.

You got to always let a woman feel as if she's more interested in you than you are in her. Once a woman feels you're more into her than she is into you her attraction will drop drastically.

False

Reactions: Lea

That shit sounds dumb af.

Then that's not the friend zone y'all just friends. Friend zone is when you want to have a sexual relationship with the other party but they don't, so you settle with being there friend. Either out of complacency or biding your time in hope they let you in.

Then that's not the friend zone y'all just friends. Friend zone is when you want to have a sexual relationship with the other party but they don't, so you settle with being there friend. Either out of complacency or biding your time in hope they let you in.
That's a new definition that I've never heard before

And that's still not what people refer to when they reference this zone that doesn't really exist in the first place though

That's a new definition that I've never heard before

And that's still not what people refer to when they reference this zone that doesn't really exist in the first place though
Bruh. What do you think people are referring to as the friend zone

Bruh. What do you think people are referring to as the friend zone
Not what you said

Let me be specific, this imaginary place doesn't have anything to do with sex at all.

But I'll willing to concede that the latter part of your statement holds some weight that maybe they are waiting around in hopes that the feelings of the opposite party will change their mind

I still believe that place doesn't really exist, well let me add, it exists if you believe it to be you are there to justify why this person does not share the same feelings as you

Not what you said

Let me be specific, this imaginary place doesn't have anything to do with sex at all.

But I'll willing to concede that the latter part of your statement holds some weight that maybe they are waiting around in hopes that the feelings of the opposite party will change their mind

I still believe that place doesn't really exist, well let me add, it exists if you believe it to be you are there to justify why this person does not share the same feelings as you
My nigga. You double talked this whole post. I need you to be concise and restate sir

Ladies do you agree with this statement?

An available man is an unattractive man because it signals a man who’s chasing sex instead of chasing his dreams. An available man also is a turn off because it’s a sign that other women aren’t vying for your attention. Women want men that other women want. Point blank period!! Full stop.

Back