Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, is this true?

xd8000.gif

Ehhh...it's kinda of big deal...but not so much.

Cuz the barbershop is your sanctuary. The guys hang out spot to talk shyt, and discuss everything.

Usually if a guy brings his woman, he's either showing her off, she's paying for his haircut, or they got their kids with them.

Is it more significant than him taking her to meet his mama...HELL NO!! I can always find another barbershop. Can't find another mama. That will ALWAYS be more significant.

Ehhh...it's kinda of big deal...but not so much.

Cuz the barbershop is your sanctuary. The guys hang out spot to talk shyt, and discuss everything.

Usually if a guy brings his woman, he's either showing her off, she's paying for his haircut, or they got their kids with them.

Is it more significant than him taking her to meet his mama...HELL NO!! I can always find another barbershop. Can't find another mama. That will ALWAYS be more significant.

I figured that he held some importance.

No that's stupid smh damn twitter a barbershop isn't important. Like insta said there's plenty of barbers but you only have one mother. Plus, they're definitely oogling her as the two of you leave without a doubt lol. Introducing a woman to your family isn't something that should be taken lightly and if I do you're very important to me.

Every body friends don't even be at the same barber shop like that no more... It just be Niggaz from around the way.....

Unless you one of them Niggaz who overcompensate with excessive male attachments...

Then I guess you have a point

Nah i mean my barber cool but he just cut my hair. You meet my mom if she likes you or not thats way bigger than barbershop.

Nah, women dont belong in the barbershop like men dont belong in the hair salon. Guys be talking vulgar and disrespectful in the shop so keep the ladies out of there

Back