Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas: Cater 2 You?

If I didn't then he either fixed it himself or whoever was serving the food did. At the time I didn't see it as a big deal and didn't understand why my Aunties & Nem were making it one. I think them telling me it was my job as a woman and that I was supposed to do it took away the feeling of doing it out of appreciation and made me resistant to it.

Makes sense.

I recently watched a short discussion on how men do things out of a sense of duty and women do thing depending on how they feel. Of course thats not always the case but I do think it plays a lot into relationships.

Back when we were dating, my wife and I went to a family get together of hers. We sitting at the table, and when of the wise elder mothers aked her "when are you going to get that man a plate?"

We laughed and talked about it later on. I told her, yeah you almost lost me that day

So would u say u learned from that n would "fix" it for the next man u love?
Of course, I would just on the principle of making someone I care about feel special. I think we've had a thread or two on here about "plate fixing" that really helped me see it differently and gave actual reasoning other than "Bc it's your job"..which is the response I would get when I asked why from family.

Of course, I would just on the principle of making someone I care about feel special. I think we've had a thread or two on here about "plate fixing" that really helped me see it differently and gave actual reasoning other than "Bc it's your job"..which is the response I would get when I asked why from family.
Many goats and props to u for this!

She didn't fix my plate

We not married no mo

Simple as that

It’s not really about doing specific things. When a lady treats it like it’s her only mission to be the source of your happiness, it’s like damn she really truly there for me & rocking with the kid. She my #1 fan, and that’s fucking awesome.

But just to give examples. Take an interest in his favorite sports team like you’re a diehard fan. Learn players name & number...
If your man looking good with a fresh cut or new outfit w/e, soup him up and exaggerate how good he looks. Make him blush about it, his confidence will hit an all time high.
Pay attention, if he’s having a bad day he might be hiding it but that’s your cue to do something extra/special to make him forget what he was even bothered with. Make it all about him on that one day.
If there is a virtue about him that stands out & you appreciate, remind him. Put emphasis on it. Bring attention to it regularly. Be an extension to him.
Pick his brain, discover all the thoughts, ideas and memories he has in his head. Let him feel like you think he’s the most interesting man in the world. Make your follow-up questions and responses be focused on positive points instead of negative, you’ll be his safe haven.
Be his peace, not his war.

Cooking...but she does that already.

I mean like Goldie mentioned b4, have my back.

Ain't nothin better than having a woman who supports and encourages you to do better. Will tell you what you NEED to hear, even if you don't like it.

Also talk to me...not AT me. Talk to me like an adult and not a child.

I don't mind gifts. Not necessary but I accept them. She's always gone all out in that department.

Nicest thing she's ever done...definitely has to be surprising me wit tickets to go see my Ravens whoop up on the Browns. That was my 1st NFL game.

all mentioned but good food, support in my endeavors, making changes or cutting things out for me, etc

when she was online for a brief period, she saw a thread with us talking about this Big Krit collection coming out......maybe 15 mins later I got a text w/ the receipt, shit was on the way......that was dope af....since then she's gotten lots of his merch out the blue

Screenshot_20180802-105104_Gallery.jpg

got this for X-mas....I didnt even know she knew the shit was out

she's done surprise ball game tickets and all that

I've even got baskets fulla baked sweets delivered at work.....which was "embarrassing" af and I told her not to do it anymore lmao.....that shit was good tho I really appreciated it

Surprise me with solutions to things I complained about.

Tell me how I make them feel

Make nice with females in my family

Dont pull out the phone for shit on dates

I’m waiting on my future bae to post what he likes, so I can put it in my notebook of things to be ready to do.

FFC6FAB4-682A-498D-A74E-1631805BA75E.gif

anigif_sub_buzz_8392_1468986438_2.gif

What are some NONSEXUAL things you like your woman to do?
What makes you feel special?
Are you comfortable accepting expensive gifts from women?
What's the nicest thing ever done for you by your lady?

:ghost:
Let me repeat again for yall nasty folks..NONSEXUAL....

Roll a blunt for me
Rub my back or wherever is aching

I remember I read the 5 love languages in a past relationship. It really helped me to understand the importance of speaking your mates love language. Lotta times we do for them what WE'd want and think we're pleasing them.

I found acts of kindess go far with me. If I know I can depend on you then I got you 1000 percent

Back