Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas: Based off of this, who has more potential?

1 is a saint..

She already treating my problem like our problem. Going into the personal stash? She thinking like a team player. We in this together

That ain't a momma, that's a partner.

You just afraid of an equal.
Man please

Y'all sleep. #1 said u got to wait until all the way the end of the day, and she dont even know what kind of "sick" you are this hoe gon bring u some expired robitussin. #4 said i'll go pick up exactly what you need and bring you soup all during my lunch break, she a MFin go-getter.

Shorty's a ridah, she gonna clock out early for a nigga if need be.

View attachment 112879
Naw fuck that...

Finish you shift, and call me when your get to crib and run down the list of what you got, and I'll tell you what to bring.

And since I know you got a job, you can stop at CVS on the way...

She dont got a job. She got nowhere to be in the morning she will stay with you. Congrats you picked the broke bitch.

#2 don't even love you she typed those weak ass hearts while sucking some other fool dick

#4 is the correct answer fellas..

Nigga #4 just lined you up. She got your DOB, Social Security and bank info within 4 months.

giphy.gif

Where did the social and bank info magically appear from? Don't change the story cuz you been woo'd by a raggedy yamp

:hahaha:

Where did the social and bank info magically appear from? Don't change the story cuz you been woo'd by a raggedy yamp

:hahaha:

lol Cuz if you're dumb enough to give up your DOB to pick up some pills, then you're dumb enough to give a chick your social to pick up some bread from the cornerstore.

Why did you put them in that order. Let’s expand the conversation.

3 - Shows she's willing to be there and wanted to know how she could help. She asked him what he needed which is important. She also showed sacrifice by potentially risking her own health by being willing to spend the night at a sick person's place.
At the end of the day it shows she's really down for her man.

4 - She went into action immediately to resolve the situation which is a great attribute. A great one. The downside is that she decided how she was going to help him get better. She didn't ask him what he needed, she made the decision for him.

1 - Same as woman #4 but with less of a sense of urgency.

2 - was just being polite.

Lol i dont want no chick leaving her job just cuz im sick. And the other chick whos on call will be the same one come right over, spend the night, by day 3 u wanna ask "u tellin me u got nowhere else to be??" Fuck around n find out shes got 2-3 kids but been with u all this time. Whos been watching your children?

Nah

3, 4, 1, 2.

3asks what you need and is at your service.
4. Is a bit pushy with personal info and may seek your other meds.
1. Just trynna be helpful...but if I need meds afterwork is too long.
2. I need to fuck her cousin ...she selfish

#1 said u gotta wait till she got outta work, #3 was down to do anything u said, she's the real mvp.

Thank you. Not sure how some of yall are missing that.

She pretty much wrote a blank check by saying "Do you need ANYTHING?"

So not only will she get you whateva you need...she's willing to come by and stay the night wit you to possibly give you "I hope you get better" sex. NIG-GAS...2+2=4. It ain't difficult who to choose.

Lol

Y'all sleep. #1 said u got to wait until all the way the end of the day, and she dont even know what kind of "sick" you are this hoe gon bring u some expired robitussin. #4 said i'll go pick up exactly what you need and bring you soup all during my lunch break, she a MFin go-getter.

Nah bruh...just...nah.

Please read the following below...

Nigga #4 just lined you up. She got your DOB, Social Security and bank info within 4 months.

giphy.gif

tenor-1.gif

3 - She cares, but she is realistic about the situation. She most resembles my wife.

4 - She down for whatever. This could be a setup to get info, tho.

1 - Like 3, but 3 is quicker to the draw

2 - Maybe she gives a shit, maybe she don't.

Back