Welcome To aBlackWeb

Feelings, don't catch those. .

i can

i think its possible

but i also understand and realize that it cant happen to folks

Nope ,

I love all of you

giphy.gif

Back when I had casual sex, hell yes I could but now that I'm not doing that anymore and I only wanna fuck a nigga I got feelings for...NOPE!

Back when I had casual sex, hell yes I could but now that I'm not doing that anymore and I only wanna fuck a nigga I got feelings for...NOPE!
Yes

What I realized is that men catch feelings a lot more than I thought

can 1 of u make a thread on casual sex as a woman? its intriguing but the dialogue on it is dominated by men. I wanna hear women's thoughts/experiences.

can 1 of u make a thread on casual sex as a woman? its intriguing but the dialogue on it is dominated by men. I wanna hear women's thoughts/experiences.

I'll let MissK take this one. I'll contribute. I'm about to get my nails done.

depends on how much sex Im having with the person.

if you fuck me good more than once, we go together.
cdef.gif

Ive had sexual intercourse multiple times with a number of women i had no feelings for. In fact i've hated a few of them. I did it anyway though.

men be the main ones leaving multiple vms
lurking on all your social media sites
popping up at the spot you brought them to the first time yall went out.
trust me on this lmao

Back in the day when I use to work at Taco Bell, I had this fine azzz coworker i was cool wit.

One day we was chillin when this sad lookin guy walks in. Soon as she saw him, she says "I'll be right back."

Me and my other ccoworker just stood there lookin at them talk. When he started to look like he was about to cry, we just bust out laughing. Bruh just randomly showed up at her job.

Last edited:
Back