Welcome To aBlackWeb

Favoritism & Racism on YouTube

Never heard of this dude and don't really follow any "content creators" but someone I know posted a screenshot showing all the views his recent vids got. Every vid he does gets millions of views, yet the one where he calls out youtube only had like 200k and it had been up for a few days i think. Even the vid he posted after the youtube one was in the millions.

The world is racist and these platforms are a microcosm of how the world is. So yea...don't have to do much to convince me of racism, buuuuttt that's the game you play when you on they platform.

My son has been watching Corey's stuff for years so I'm familiar with his channel And I know how he goes outta his way to censor himself and keep it clean but still entertaining.

So yeah....I believe it.

Fuck em'. YouTube has sucked for a very long time, maybe since Google bought it, or maybe since they became more restrictive about which content earns revenue. So many "content creators" were getting paid for doing nothing but talking shit or rambling. The whole scene is a giant infomercial now, including TikTok. Too much of the internet currently feels like it's under a single umbrella. I understand we have limits in our communities, but the Internet is where culture should be limitless. Instead, we have let our politically correct and ethical fantasies dictate a space that should be ungoverned. If you feel what it may present, stay away.

With that said, fuck em' again because they already should understand what YouTube is considering who owns it. There are enough non-white people on Earth and on the Internet to start their own platforms. Except everyone keeps flocking to the same exact platforms because most of these "creators" are hardly artists, but people trying to keep an income going so they don't have to get a day job like most who watch them. It's diet celebritism.

Back