Welcome To aBlackWeb

Favorite Wing/Boneless Wing sauce

Rip off of Chicago Mild sauce b

giphy.gif

There's been about 5 mfs who said garlic parm, but when i say it everybody wanna wack my shit lol

The trademark MUMBO name was first used by Argia B. Collins, Sr., for use in connection with a barbecue sauce he developed for his Chicago restaurant.
Since Argia's Mumbo Sauce can be traced back to the 1950s (before it showed up at Wings-N-Things) it's speculated that the DC version is a transplanted version of the original Chicago sauce. Recently, after two years of court battles, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board found that a D.C.-based company could not take the name from its Chicago founder.

There is a place down here called Bonfire Wings, they got a rub called Spicy Creole..
200.gif

Probably the same as Louisiana

The trademark MUMBO name was first used by Argia B. Collins, Sr., for use in connection with a barbecue sauce he developed for his Chicago restaurant.
Since Argia's Mumbo Sauce can be traced back to the 1950s (before it showed up at Wings-N-Things) it's speculated that the DC version is a transplanted version of the original Chicago sauce. Recently, after two years of court battles, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board found that a D.C.-based company could not take the name from its Chicago founder.

"u made it a hot line, i made it a hot song"

Back