Welcome To aBlackWeb

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
wasnt sure where to put this, so i'll park it here for now, but what are some of your favorite songs from TV/Film?

I used to overlook at how important the soundtrack to the movie was, b/c when done right, it can absolutely set up a scene or sequence of events. I wont limit the thread to actual songs with words as I realize there are people in the world who appreciate the art of Hans Zimmer and the awesome scores he does in films when setting a tone/mood.

Anyway, to start it off...the first time i had ever heard this song was in the Love and Basketball movie. It was PERFECT for this scene. Every time i hear this song, my thoughts go straight to that scene.

Dope drops, I could easily post mad songs from Meance and Juice etc, 'Straight Up Menace' could be of the Top10 hip hop tunes ever, but Ima go abit left field...I thought these were dope from 'Space Jam'...

Seeds, what's good family

I see you made it over

Gon send you a welcome package

Seeds, what's good family

I see you made it over

Gon send you a welcome package

Whats gwarnin bro, good to see you over here... Thanks man, Im still finding my feet here, is the $$$ the welcome pack??? How do you use it???

ABW taking over haha

Crooklyn, The Best Man, and New Jack City are a few. Wayyyy too many to name.

D'Angelo smoothly playin in the bkground while leading into an aggressive scene.

My aunt died the year this came out. My fam sang it at her funeral. Can't hear it without tearing up

Mad World by Gary Jules from Donnie Darko

Mall and Misery by Broken Bells from S. Darko

Flow by Transistor from Jawbreaker

Bad Mans World by Jenny Lewis from the Hangover

The whole Across the Universe Soundtrack, Orange County Soundtrack, and an American Werewolf in Paris OST.. And all the Prince songs from Batman, but especially this one..

Grand Wizard Theodore - Subway Theme {Wild Style}

Bobby Brown - On Our Own {Ghostbusters 2}

Ice T - New Jack Hustler {New Jack City}

Eric B & Rakim - Juice (Know The Ledge) {Juice}

Erick Sermon - How's That Ft. Redman {Low Down Dirty Shame}

Last edited:
A Tribe Called Quest - Hot Sex {Boomerang}

Three 6 Mafia - Hard t Here For Pimp {Hustle & Flow}

Get Out

Song be having a nigga like...

giphy.gif

Back