Welcome To aBlackWeb

Favorite pop tournament preliminaries

Dr pepper
Pepsi
Sprite/7up
Rootbeer
Cream soda

If and when I drink it, and only of it's on sale, I'm not paying more than $1 for that garbage.

Whaaaaaa..no Mountain Dew?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Ya know @Chi-town B
I have seen you subliminally complain about tournament threads I made and other threads. Constantly calling them wack which is fine and your opinion. However, this very thread is so very similar to the ā€œwack assā€ tournament threads I make and I donā€™t see you complaining at all.

this is going to be a good one. People love soda.
I've come right out to say your threads are trash but what does that have to do with Freeman. You even made a thread dedicated to him but you not upset. You're so pressed you even plotting to take his tournament for yourself.

That man ain't said or did nothing to you

I've come right out to say your threads are trash but what does that have to do with Freeman. You even made a thread dedicated to him but you not upset. You're so pressed you even plotting to take his tournament for yourself.

That man ain't said or did nothing to you
1)No you havenā€™t but thatā€™s cool.
2)I did make a thread for him to tell him heā€™s my son.
3) Iā€™m not upset.
4) Iā€™m not plotting to do shit. He got it. I believe in this Kandylike thread. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
5)we done here.

1)No you havenā€™t but thatā€™s cool.
2)I did make a thread for him to tell him heā€™s my son.
3) Iā€™m not upset.
4) Iā€™m not plotting to do shit. He got it. I believe in this Kandylike thread. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
5)we done here.
1. Yes I have, I've said yours and midget mod threads are trash
2. That tells me you're feeling a way about him also making a better thread than you
3. I think otherwise
4. We'll see
5. Now we're done here.

1. Yes I have, I've said yours and midget mod threads are trash
2. That tells me you're feeling a way about him also making a better thread than you
3. I think otherwise
4. We'll see
5. Now we're done here.

lying and delusion is your thing huh?
be blessed my boy.

And niggas ain't gonna be all free posting in my threads but blocking me from all theirs.

source (31).gif

Dr. Pepper taste like BBQ water.

3rd time i've seen this today

this must be like the cilantro and soap thing

half people taste this shit and half dont

bbq chips dont even taste like bbq, i dont see how sweet soda does

Back