Welcome To aBlackWeb

Favorite Moment?

Still remember this night like the back of my hand. From Mankind getting a title shot later that night on Raw, DX and the Corporation gang brawl, to the GIGANTIC Austin pop(has to be a top 3), and Foley finally securing a World championship after putting his body through hell years before. I still remember looking back and seeing my mom standing there watching with a huge smile and she didnt really mess with wrestling. Probably Raws best feel good moment ever.

this arguably was it for me and I realized I fucked with The Rock way more than I fucked with Austin. I was an Austin fan but this was peak Rock and dude was undeniable. Especially after they fumbled the bag at WM 2000 not having him win the title.

The Helmsley-McMahon faction was so good here too cause they stacked the odds. Lookin back I still don’t understand why Vince hated The Rock he even carried that fuck Nigga energy into the next year and helped Austin beat the Rock. Anyway when Austin came out and ran through all these niggas was dope. Rock finally winning was dope. Definitely the definition of Attitude era

DB announcing his return to in ring action in 2018. DB is my guy and i was bummed when he had to retire, so to see him in there taking bumps, doing his turnbuckle kicks and the YES kicks after we thought his (wwe) career was over was fucking surreal

Back