Welcome To aBlackWeb

Favorite films where black characters Bossed Up!

RazorRaheem

I’m boss up Here!
In light of the recent thread with Viola Davis condemning her, “ The Help “ film role it got me thinking of black people who took leadership and didn’t take anything from anyone. My pick is in my avatar if you haven’t seen 1968’s, “ Night of the Living Dead” you gotta see it now. It’s one of the first films where a black man was seen as a strong positive protagonist and it’s not discussed enough when we talk about black cinema it was a pivotal role and it should be talked about more. So who is your favorite black character that portrayed great traits and was an all around boss!

In light of the recent thread with Viola Davis condemning her, “ The Help “ film role it got me thinking of black people who took leadership and didn’t take anything from anyone. My pick is in my avatar if you haven’t seen 1968’s, “ Night of the Living Dead” you gotta see it now. It’s one of the first films where a black man was seen as a strong positive protagonist and it’s not discussed enough when we talk about black cinema it was a pivotal role and it should be talked about more. So who is your favorite black character that portrayed great traits and was an all around boss!

I watched that 68' version. GOAT shyt.

lil mf was a mastermind

turned all them niggas against each other

Damn there gave lil man a standing o how he set everyone up

Samuel L in pulp fiction

"It's the one that said bad mother fucker"

Sheet any movie Samuel L was in.

Although it was a corny movie..but Sanaa Lathan in Aliens vs Predators

Whoopi n Oprah in the color purple

Octavia Spencer in the help.

Latifah in Set it off

Back