Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watched it couple days ago. It was better than I thought and Kevin actually did good on this role I was kind of expecting him to do a lame joke to soften the mood but nope he didn't. I don't have to watch it again.
Only thing i didn't like And I think every guy goes thru this at some point when left alone to take care of the little one even for a day that he's not capable of doing so.
But to the movie I understand the mother in law side her grand daughter was that piece of her daughter and grieving you can tell she was going thru it and stepped on the toes a little bit.

Film hit me right in the feels. I thought Kevin Hart did a good job in this. He should try more serious roles in the future

Did yall peep the gender blending shit they tried to get off tho? Then top it off with kevin wearing the skirt at end?

I hate the fact that they added it. It served no purpose to the story. But of course, the agenda must go on.

I dunno about yall, but I felt this movie is targeted to black fathers to be more of acceptance of their children 'identifying' themselves as they wish. It's quite sickening if you ask me.

Back