Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father shot and killed man who complimented his son at New Orleans barbershop

I had a creepy dude follow us around a corner store begging to buy her candy, I told dude I got her and he kept insisting to buy it and saying how cute she was. The employees seen the direction it was headed in and when I got ready to snap they intervened and put him out the store

But I agree calling somebody King and queen shouldn't be met with gun play

Man wtf that shit woulda creeped me out too because why risk dying cuz youā€™re weird

I had a creepy dude follow us around a corner store begging to buy her candy, I told dude I got her and he kept insisting to buy it and saying how cute she was. The employees seen the direction it was headed in and when I got ready to snap they intervened and put him out the store

But I agree calling somebody King and queen shouldn't be met with gun play
The following is too much but I had to learn that some people donā€™t see their kids or lost a kid and havenā€™t dealt with the traumaā€¦..thatā€™s no excuse. Leave peoples kids out ya personal shit or get help or get dealt with.

But calling a kid king?
I donā€™t see how this escalated when we are called less and worseā€¦dude just was looking for a problem or felt like another man is hyping up his kid like he should.

Sad shit.

How you explain you dad in jail cuz another man called him king? Did he blink his eyes and smilie when he said it? Was his voice softened?

Tf is wrong with people.

Bruh Iā€™m surprised this dude blames the victim even with men

Y'all are reaching just as much as you claim I am.

What I said wasn't victim blaming.

It was just the only logical explanation for the father to do something like that.

"Logical" and "Explanation" being the key words in case you need further clarification.

Actually, I should probably thank you for pointing this out.

Simply because it goes against that bullshit narrative you've been pushing about me hating black women.

Shit's par for the course for you though.

You've never been able to keep track of all the conflicting narratives you support.

Shit is so stupid. Like I can see spur of the moment for a real violation but not this. Dude just wanted to tell folks he hard I guess.

Y'all are reaching just as much as you claim I am.

What I said wasn't victim blaming.

It was just the only logical explanation for the father to do something like that.

"Logical" and "Explanation" being the key words in case you need further clarification.

Actually, I should probably thank you for pointing this out.

Simply because it goes against that bullshit narrative you've been pushing about me hating black women.

Shit's par for the course for you though.

You've never been able to keep track of all the conflicting narratives you support.

Anyway you ever think this wasnā€™t logical and there is no logical explanation for this besides stupidity

Back