Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father Shot After Shielding His Kids With His Body From Gunfire Inside A Bronx Car Dealership!

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

Police are looking for the suspects of a shooting in the Bronx after a father had to shield his three children from bullets. As CBS2’s Ali Bauman reports, investigators believe it was a gang-related shooting, but the only known victim was an innocent bystander sitting in the car dealership. He was shot while trying to protect his kids. It happened around 7 p.m. Monday inside a car dealership on Boston Road by Conner Street in the Eastchester section of the Bronx. Posted By PSmooth

Oh he good? Well shout outs to him for having the heart to do what he was supposed to do at the time. Glad he still here. He deserves to be. Hopefully he doesn't fuck that money up.

One of the things I feared most was something happening to me and my kids left in someone’s care unprotected.

Shit was one of my biggest fears.

I saw this and reacted out of my own fear.

He was the target?

One source said he is, another said it was another guy, who shot back at the shooters. A bit conflicting, dust in the air. The target was probably somebody else.

Back