Welcome To aBlackWeb

Father of the Year or Not

Judge Dread

gwxysjuudfdgkigrq7j2.jpg

Donald Jenkins Jr. (Pennsylvania State Police)
Pennsylvania police are searching for Donald Jenkins Jr. after he reportedly walked in on his daughter and her boyfriend at a Motel 6 on Sunday and shot the boyfriend in the groin. The 40-year-old Jenkins then took off in his car.

The boyfriend survived the shooting—which was a pretty lucky break for Jenkins. Police now have an arrest warrant for Jenkins on charges including attempted homicide, burglary and aggravated assault.

WNEP-TV reports that Jenkins shot his 20-year-old daughter’s boyfriend because he was unhappy they were dating, which is the understatement of the year. When my dad doesn’t like someone I’m dating, he just pretends it isn’t happening.

Me: Hey, Dad, I’m going to grab dinner with [insert man’s name here].

Dad: Who?

Me: Dad, we’ve been over this before.

Dad: [Turns volume up on TV.]

Anyway, the Allentown Morning Call reports that the victim told police he was sitting on one of the motel-room beds when Jenkins came in. The two men reportedly got into an argument while Jenkins’ daughter was in the room that ended with Jenkins shooting at the victim’s groin and upper leg area.

No word yet on how the boyfriend’s broken dick injuries are faring, but I think it’s fair to say everyone involved is pissed.

The Miami Herald writes that the two lovers had booked the Motel 6 from Saturday to Monday before Jenkins cut their rendezvous short.

Right now, the only one speaking to media is the motel’s housekeeper Lisa Mowery. According to the Miami Herald, Mowery rushed into the room after hearing the gunshot and helped stanch the boyfriend’s bleeding with towels.

“I was scared, you know, I was scared to death,” Mowery said. “I just stayed in the room because I didn’t know if he was going to shoot us.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
mzsorvy5p2ygn6gqec3c.png

Anne Branigin
News fellow and self-identified hater with a heart of gold.

if his daughter was a minor this would've made a lil more sense but she's 20. let him go to jail and pay that boy's dick repair.

TWENTY year old daughter....
More like the opposite of father of the year. Definitely should go to jail with restitution for all the boyfriend's medical bills plus something for emotional/psychological trauma.... Even knowing it ain't the same could make it never work again without prosthesis. (The pump... Whatever)

More like dumbass of the year.

But why is he being charged w/ burglary? Didn't read anywhere in that story where he stole something, other than dudes manhood.

yall don't know how they live.....

pops coulda been the plug.....the boyfriend coulda been his runner...

and he ain't want no nigga who ran for him with his baby girl......

he prolly told that nigga...

"if i see you with my daughter again, imma shoot your dick off..."

somebody dropped the dime obviously... how he know what hotel and room they was at....

niggaz prolyl called him up like

"bossman, guess who we just saw check in the motel 6....................with your daughter"

:niggawtf:

Looks like he smiling in that mugshot, she knew her daddy was crazy. It has to be more to this story.

Looks like he smiling in that mugshot, she knew her daddy was crazy. It has to be more to this story.
there's always more to the story....
that's why i hate headlines like "man shoots woman over last piece of chicken"

you know got damn well some more shit happened than that shorty just eating the chicken....

nigga came home after working a 20 hour shift, caught this ole lady in the bed with another man, they got into a fight.....

kids talkin shit to him....got drunk, over slept to go back to work, got call saying he's fired for missing another day.....and they already contacted his parole officer....

this nigga like fuck it...imma just eat this chicken i bought last night, smoke a blunt, and relax until my mind can come up with some shit....

go in the fridge, and this bitch had the nerve to eat the last fucking piece of chicken.....he go in the room to confront her, and she putting out a roach of the last bit of the weed....and she looking at him like "what nigga u act like your name was on the shit"

and since they can't put all that on a headline they go with.....

"man shot women over last piece of chicken"

there's always more to the story....
that's why i hate headlines like "man shoots woman over last piece of chicken"

you know got damn well some more shit happened than that shorty just eating the chicken....

nigga came home after working a 20 hour shift, caught this ole lady in the bed with another man, they got into a fight.....

kids talkin shit to him....got drunk, over slept to go back to work, got call saying he's fired for missing another day.....and they already contacted his parole officer....

this nigga like fuck it...imma just eat this chicken i bought last night, smoke a blunt, and relax until my mind can come up with some shit....

go in the fridge, and this bitch had the nerve to eat the last fucking piece of chicken.....he go in the room to confront her, and she putting out a roach of the last bit of the weed....and she looking at him like "what nigga u act like your name was on the shit"

and since they can't put all that on a headline they go with.....

"man shot women over last piece of chicken"

That's still no reason to shoot a mf'er

Back