Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fat Shamed Girl Gets Model Deal, Then Her Racist Past Gets Dug Up

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
A few days ago, Zendaya offered this woman a modeling contract after she was fat-shamed on social media...

C3Oi97_UoAI1CKc.jpg

But Black Twitter never forgets. People dug up some of her old tweets that were full of colorist rhetoric and misogynoir:

dmmm.png

her Response:

16427744_10154218947544149_1377336488082026984_n.jpg

Wait...Wonder if I posted her IG pic b4? That name name look familiar.

Ignorance at its best. Regardless if she's changed, that put a major stain on her name. I'm sure she lost a lot of her supporters..... I was going to say obviously she wasn't taught, but it's a shame that we have to ''teach'' our black people self love. That should be instinctive. Unfortunately , not in this world we live in smh.

Last edited:
And lets be honest before I knew any better or became "woke" I still wasn't saying headass shit like that. lmaooo shawty is bugging

Ignorance at its best. Regardless if she's changed, that put a major stain on her name. I'm sure she lost a lot of her supporters..... I was going to say obviously she wasn't taught, but it's a shame that we have to ''teach'' our black people self love. That should be instinctive. Unfortunately , not in this world we live in smh.
Word. That's why i am so adamant about exposing the beauty and strength of blackness to our ppl. Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is ignorant.

Back