Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fat people everywhere REJOICE!!! The McRib is coming back on Nov 1st!!!

I think all of us should go out on the 1st, buy a McRib, and report on how it tastes with pics or your sammich.

. McRib Meat Is Not What You Think McDonald's admits that, in spite of its name, the sandwich is not made from rib meat. How this doesn't fall under false advertising and labeling I'm not sure, but somehow, they get away with it. McDonald's claims that the sandwich is composed primarily of shoulder meat. As it turns out, the truth is much less appetizing. Chicago Magazine broke the story that the ingredients actually consist of restructured meat products like heart, tripe, and scalded stomach. The McHeart, McTripe, and McScaldedStomach just don't have the same ring, do they? Unfortunately, all three of those names would be more accurate than "the McRib

The texture is the worst, then the flavor.

It just ain’t good. But fuck it I’ll grab another and see..it’s been a few years

Crazy that I can actually say "it's been a few decades since I've had a McRib" and mean it in the most literal way possible.

I've only eaten a mcrib one time and that was 30 years ago never really was interested in having another one.

Crazy part is I never ate one of them shits...

But based on who made the thread... we know what's coming next 🤕

Back