• Burger King

• Taco Bell

• Panera

• Popeyes

• Sonic

• Arby's

• Subway

Results are only viewable after voting.
It still hits. Fries, Nuggets, McChicken ftw.

Nah b. My moms was teaching my youngest girl how to bake today. On the way home moms decided to stop off at McD's to grab us all something for dinner 'cause that was the only spot on the way (not true, there's KFC is she was willing to make a slight detour, but i digress). Anyways, my son cops a 10 piece combo, daughter gets the $5 combo with a McDouble and 6 piece nuggets, and I begrudgingly get the Filet O Fish combo. That was the most uninspiring, blandest meal I've had in a long ass time. The fish done got dinky as hell, and is almost tasteless, fries were still hot but... gattdamn how do y'all eat them unnatural tasting shits??? I haven't had McD's fries in a minute, that shit was plain awful. Even the coke tasted off. Had me sittin off like "I got some bomb ass baked chicken from last night in the fridge... I could eat that with a pack of ramen and be more satisfied than this"

Idk what is about White Castle that up north folks just love. Shit was mid everytime. Harold and Kumar had me thinking shit was Krystals on crack. Bootleg or not I slick wanna grab a 12 sack otw home now.
them mozarella sticks around my way be hittin.

Back