Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Far Cry 5

is this one of those games where I need to play the old ones first to get into it?

Still cant get over how dope this shit was.

The most well put together Far Cry in the series.

Only thing that I didnt enjoy was the multiplayer cause as far as I see all of the maps are custom made by other people and I didnt play one that was good. None of em had spawn points so you were basically just dropped in the middle of gun fire on every respawn.

dope...been waiting for something new but not really looking at the same time lol

I'll check this out

dope...been waiting for something new but not really looking at the same time lol

I'll check this out
what kinda games you like? I got a few that might be out of your comfort zone, but if you try them, i truly believe you might like them

Still cant get over how dope this shit was.

The most well put together Far Cry in the series.

Only thing that I didnt enjoy was the multiplayer cause as far as I see all of the maps are custom made by other people and I didnt play one that was good. None of em had spawn points so you were basically just dropped in the middle of gun fire on every respawn.
why did you beat it so fast?

Im kinda open to everything im just limited on time, so I dont really go for the most difficult games

this seems like a good fit

why did you beat it so fast?

The main story is said to only be about 25 hrs and once you fill up those resistance meters it pull u right into the boss fights. Thats probably why i completed it so fast. That and the fact that i was playing that shit non stop

Theres a shit load of side missions that can extend the overall time but idk if u can play all of them before completing the game

I'll check this out

Hit me up when you get it! you can co op the story super early in the game and the story is fucking DOPE so far. The DLC's that were announced look especially dope too. Zombies, Outer Space, and something else that i cant remember at the moment. Dubbz said you can get a fucking Bear for a companion too. I only got the dog so far, but theres also a Puma/Cougar. Tons of NPC characters that you can hire too and every NPC in the game is dope in their own way. If you were going to be interested in the DLC's you should definitely get the season pass. Only 30 bucks, but im sure when the DLC's are released they will cost 20 a pop so can save money. The DLC's sound like they will be a lot of content too.

Im kinda open to everything im just limited on time, so I dont really go for the most difficult games

this seems like a good fit

Yea if thats the case Itll be a great fit for u bruh. I honestly felt like it got easier the further i went and that plays right into the story cause the more people you save and get to join u in the fight the weaker the cult gets

Hit me up when you get it! you can co op the story super early in the game and the story is fucking DOPE so far. The DLC's that were announced look especially dope too. Zombies, Outer Space, and something else that i cant remember at the moment. Dubbz said you can get a fucking Bear for a companion too. I only got the dog so far, but theres also a Puma/Cougar. Tons of NPC characters that you can hire too and every NPC in the game is dope in their own way. If you were going to be interested in the DLC's you should definitely get the season pass. Only 30 bucks, but im sure when the DLC's are released they will cost 20 a pop so can save money. The DLC's sound like they will be a lot of content too.

Cheeseburger the bear do go hard as fuck he a tank and will draw all the enemies to him just make sure aint no helicopters around. Now that I done beat it i can tell u that i enjoyed using the people companions more than the animals cause they actually be talking to u the whole time n shit. Once you get the leadership perk you can have two with you and they'll just be having random convos and some of it be funny as hell.

what kinda games you like? I got a few that might be out of your comfort zone, but if you try them, i truly believe you might like them

What's good AP.

I might check Farcry out. Have seen them for years but never picked one up, cuz honestly didn't know wtf it was about. Still don't and I watched the vid Lou posted in the OP.

What's good AP.

I might check Farcry out. Have seen them for years but never picked one up, cuz honestly didn't know wtf it was about. Still don't and I watched the vid Lou posted in the OP.
i will always recommend XCOM 2...LOVE LOVE LOVE that game and its my first turn based strategy game i've played (well xcom:enemy unknown was) but this was my introduction to the genre

see if they have a demo on whatever console you have

What's good AP.

You should check it out. Its not one of them games with a continuous story so you can jump in on any of em. This one was about a stopping a cult. Only other one i played was the 3rd one and on that one u trying to rescue ur friends after yall get kidnapped on this island

Just got the gamefly for this. I think it's pretty good. Only other FC I've played was 3 and it was funny that they made a joke about how you had to routinely climb those radio towers.

So far so good it can get a little repetitive but it's still fun

Back