Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Far Cry 5

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy

^^all the reveal trailers together in one vid.

Game is looking/sounding awesome!! cant wait to play it. I loved far cry 3 and 4. Never played Primal due to lackluster reviews, but ill be copping this one for sure. I love stories involving an extremist cult haha.

I’m going wait for the reviews and vids, games this year have been very underwhelming and I’m not falling for hype machine anymore.

I been reading and watching a lot of anti-Far Cry videos. I understand legit players' beef with the franchise because it is hella padded without cheats, but get the PC version and a trainer and the game is worth every dollar (or second of download time if you know...). I'm grabbing it. Don't do the multiplayer thing 'cause fuck people, but yeah. Definitely downloading this ish.

If you've played one FC, you've played them all

they need to stop milking this

If you've played one FC, you've played them all

they need to stop milking this

Foh this shit is dope.

Cut scenes are intense, the very beginning of the game was so awesome. I havent gotten the chance to put to many hours into it, but im enjoying what ive seen so far. Currently just exploring but only got maybe 2 hours into the game. Will put in a good amount of time this weekend.

I got the season pass as well. Will be releasing a HD of Farcry 3 later this year and I shall be getting it a month early. Havent played FC3 in forever, but i loved it.

Foh this shit is dope.

Cut scenes are intense, the very beginning of the game was so awesome. I havent gotten the chance to put to many hours into it, but im enjoying what ive seen so far. Currently just exploring but only got maybe 2 hours into the game. Will put in a good amount of time this weekend.

I got the season pass as well. Will be releasing a HD of Farcry 3 later this year and I shall be getting it a month early. Havent played FC3 in forever, but i loved it.
its not

i'll get it on the cheap

Best 1 yet im lovin this shit

Have you done anything online yet? i heard you can co op practically the whole game.

bro, that opening scenes were fucking GOAT. Such a creepy and eerie atmosphere. Hit me up this weekend lets kill some extremists. ill be on later tonight.

Have you done anything online yet? i heard you can co op practically the whole game.

bro, that opening scenes were fucking GOAT. Such a creepy and eerie atmosphere. Hit me up this weekend lets kill some extremists. ill be on later tonight.

Bet! Lets fuck some shit up. I co-oped it with my boy he joined my game and helped me take down the first boss John Seed. I havent played the team death match shit but i went to the arcade and it look like all the maps are custom made 1s for it.

I just beat this shit.

Bruh...... the better give us a sequel.

@Lou Cypher if u need help holla at me next time u on. Ima be honest with u it seems like it gets easier with each region u liberate. Same goes for the bosses.

Man that ending was crazy as fuck!

Damn I still haven't had time to play much but I'll get to it soon. I'm stuck on some mission early on where you gotta chase a helicopter on a 4wheeler. I keep hitting trees and losing the helicopter lol. I'll send you an invite when I get on though. Hope they release the dlcs soonish

Damn I still haven't had time to play much but I'll get to it soon. I'm stuck on some mission early on where you gotta chase a helicopter on a 4wheeler. I keep hitting trees and losing the helicopter lol. I'll send you an invite when I get on though. Hope they release the dlcs soonish

Hollup is it a main mission in the first zone? im trying to remember which one you talking about.

If I were you i'd go on and unlock that Nick dude cause he flies a fighter plane and can take that shit out for you if you mark it for him.

ill help you next time you on though. I got the lock on rocket launcher

Hollup is it a main mission in the first zone? im trying to remember which one you talking about.

If I were you i'd go on and unlock that Nick dude cause he flies a fighter plane and can take that shit out for you if you mark it for him.

ill help you next time you on though. I got the lock on rocket launcher

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a part of the main mission in the first zone after clearing Dutch island. I got the dog and started the main mission got stuck at that part and passed out and haven't been on since lol. Will definitely be on this weekend though.

Back