Welcome To aBlackWeb

They're waiting to see how this does with audiences before they greenlight the 4th and 5th film

I've liked the movies so far. Curious what the bad casting choices are. Don't want to click the link in case of a spoiler

It dragged in spots and was kind of dark but overall still pretty good

I'm guessing critics didn't like it because Dumbledore suddenly becoming gay

Audience liked it

I'd like them to do another one finishing the Grindelwald story arc. I'm glad they explained the blood vial getting destroyed because I was going to ask the harry potter expert I went with about that lol

Had to ask what was with the Pheonix too. I don't remember that thing flying around people that are about to die

Why would movie critics be bothered that he's gay? Lol

Movie critics look at shit like dialogue, plot, cinematography, editing, etc

I've liked the movies so far. Curious what the bad casting choices are. Don't want to click the link in case of a spoiler
Johnny Depp as Grindenwald. He was better than dude they had playing him in this one. Dude wasn’t bad and I like him as an actor, Depp is just better.

This shit was mid af. Easily the worst film of the series as to me it had a terrible plot and was all over the place

Everyone beside Newt and Dumbledore looked gassed and outta place. Depp and Kravitz were sorely missed. They had a run when it started....

I hope they get into Dumbledore and Grindelwald duel at least once tho

This shit was mid af. Easily the worst film of the series as to me it had a terrible plot and was all over the place

Everyone beside Newt and Dumbledore looked gassed and outta place. Depp and Kravitz were sorely missed. They had a run when it started....

I hope they get into Dumbledore and Grindelwald duel at least once tho
Probably won't be till the last film. This is 5 films so there's still another film to go

Back