Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family Feud vs Song Cry

Which One U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
tTn4y0j3SoGMgIqasz3FBQ.png

vs

Song Cry.. that shit timeless

Family Feud good but Its already getting way too much spin.

Would of been harder to choose if it had some age on it and wasn't in the spotlight at this moment

I’ll give it to Song Cry even though I feel that record kinda overrated

"shit i'm a man with pride, you dont do shit like that
you dont just pick up and leave and leave a nigga sick like that,
you dont throw away what we had, just like that,
I was just fucking them girls, i was gon get right back"

shits real mayne

I was voting for the wrong song lmao. I was confusing Family Feud with Legacy...

Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
'Song Cry', even the beat is soulful... 'Family Feud' is dope, its relevant today but I dont think it will age anything like 'Song Cry', that tune will never get old for me...

What I like about 'Song Cry' (which i think you can interpret from a few different views) is Jigga starts off still describing being in the street and his chick trying to hold him down with simple things like bad credit etc then they kinda grow apart when the money comes and Jay falls for the trappings of success but later realising he was wrong and shows regret, like he got on but ruined her life...

I also like that before realising that or during the tune hes kinda justifying what he did as young a reckless dude or through that mentality as its part of what comes with hustling or being young with money, but ends with: 'Schit I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever'...

"Song cry" would be better matched up w a "dead presidents 2" or "ain't no nigga" type of classic jay shit. Even "D'evils", but not some new cool track on his last album.

Family Feud is at an unfair disadvantage. It's a great fucking song but you can tell by these responses the voting is flawed.

Song Cry has the advantage of having been in rotation for damn 2 decades but people are saying Family Feud is being played too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back