Welcome To aBlackWeb

False expectations of attraction

Isaiah990

When i was a kid, i had false expectations on attracting women. I thought you had to be manly, arrogant, materialistic, etc. because that's what other boys told me. After spending time with some girls, i realized that's far from the truth. I had a friend who's name was Layla. She was a very nice girl who did alot for me. That was the first time i felt i could be myself. I didn't have anything to prove like when i was around other guys. No one made fun of me for being different. In fact, she and other girls got upset when i wanted to be like other guys. Women hated them because they only cared about themselves and were disgusting. They knew i was a sweet kid at heart and loved the traits i had which other boys thought was unmanly like honesty, humility, good sense of humor, kindness, etc.

I'm glad Layla helped TS come out

Sounds like this took place in the 2000's and it does my heart good knowing the next generation is becoming more tolerant

on the bright side, this completely goes against the whole incel rhetoric of nice guys ending up last.

Back