Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Faking orgasms 😫

I had an ex who I fucked for 4-5 months and didn’t find out she could squirt until I took her outta town…is that a red flag? Lol

I had an ex who I fucked for 4-5 months and didn’t find out she could squirt until I took her outta town…is that a red flag? Lol

Red flag for what?

So you say...she was tryin to tell you only way for her to let that waterfall flow, is to take her on outta town lavish trips?

Red flag for what?

So you say...she was tryin to tell you only way for her to let that waterfall flow, is to take her on outta town lavish trips?

Idk I never delved into it, really just asking that looking back lol but something like that

Or she just ain’t wanna mess up the mattress at home

Shit if the lady I’m with don’t orgasm that shits a challenge for me I’m like oh word? Ok
929BABB2-A5D9-4CCE-B027-238657F8C213.gif Don’t get upset like Envy was saying you gotta just ask her what she likes and what it’s gonna take to get her there.

Man whatever.. Niggaz think that shit cool cuz they don't deal with it regularly

I remember this one chick from back when I was single...I used to keep those night time bed covers in the closet for whenever she came over....

Shit looked like a pamper for the bed... Like I get it..... You "squirt".... But I wash these sheets..... Why we always gotta do it at my place anyway? 🧐

I know it's a debate on whether or not it's piss, but I bet you the reason we ain't go to her house, cuz her room prolly smelled like piss 🧐

I won’t lie my first sexual partner completely skewed my views about how easily you could make a chick cum. She had these lil milk dud nipples that was hella sensitive and I could make her cum just from playing with em…tried it with my next and was shocked by how she hardly reacted

Shit was bad for me, so when I was like 12 I found this book that I guess my mom had cuz she was a freak... That was all about sex n shit... And I used to read that shit on the low for years.....

Then when we started talking about it in sex Ed...I was all 👀👀

So the first chick that let me play with her pussy....I was determined to make her orgasm..... I always played hella video games, and I to this day feel like understanding clit play is like a cheat code to orgasms... And the feedback from that shit does wonders for a nigga ego

Shit is mind boggling to me how many niggaz just try to bust their nut and not try to give the chick one..... You give a woman an orgasm, y'all friends for life my nigga

Back