Welcome To aBlackWeb

Faithfully Unfaithful, There's Rules To This _hit

A

Anonymous

*Disclaimer*​

Mods please no reveals in this thread

This thread is strictly for adults with brains that operate at an above average level of understanding. If you don't fall within that category, I'm sorry if you are offended. If you are offended by this thread, please know that no one is forcing you to take it seriously. I'm sure alot of seriousness and comedy will come from this thread, so please relax and enjoy.

Know that it is ok for you to express an opposite viewpoint, but please try to keep control of your feelings and not derail the thread by insulting anyone.

Now, With That Being Said​

cdb0e31b80b4dd151b0eca292268240bc01baef6_hq.gif

Now, to start off I want to get right into it.

Monogamy is a choice that you make mentally, it is not however what we are programed for naturally.

By that I mean that you can choose to stay faithful to your s/o, but you still will have sexual desires for others.

I'm not going to go any further in detail with this part than that, because I know most of you get the basic point without me having to go into PowerPoint leveled detail about what I mean.

As we transition from that, once you realize the reality of this. You need to now realize that at a certain time frame of a relationship, your partner understands that no matter how much you love them. You will need some level of external arousal. At least an adult would admit this to themselves even without really ever fully acknowleding it.

This is where we enter faithfully, unfaithful. There are a set of rules you must understand when being faithfully unfaithful, because anything else is selfishly unfaithful. And a selfishly unfaithful person doesn't deserves every bit what they bring upon themselves.

Rules
#1. Be attenitve enough to be overly discreet:
Make your S/O actually have to go out of their way to find evidence of activities outside of the realationship. Sure, they understand at some level there might be something, but saving photos to your phone or your cloud.
Leaving
texts threads where they can be easily accessed.
Leaving any evidence out in the open shows an over the top lack of respect, that ends up being more damaging that whatever you got caught doing.

#2. Be choosey about who you do what with and lead no one on.
Be as choosey as you were when you picked your S/O. Make sure everyone involved knows what it is, and that you both equally gain the same thing. Never promise anything to make easier access for what you want at the moment, it will never be worth it.

#3. Allow space between communications between the people you choose.
It's ok to be friends, but day to day communications need not be thing. They have their life, and you have yours. You meet to exchange whatever when you do, that familiarity makes it easier for you both. Appreciate that and help them appreciate it fully, the better you work as team, the better it is for both of you.

#4. No one belongs to you
It's the key to fighting the somewhat natural urge of jealously born from ego. When you go to the barber/salon, and get whatever done to your hair. You like what was done, and you leave, it's still the chair you visit when you need what you need. But you don't get mad when someone else sits in the chair after you got what you needed,do you?

For now I'm going to stop and let this breathe a little. Going to get a feel for the room, if we get a good debate or conversation going. I'll continue to add more rules to spark more conversation and debate. Please don't waste time caring about who you think, and or believe made the thread. Let's focus on the opinions stated within the thread itself.​

Bruh you know I ain’t reading all that shit

Bye Koncept Jones

hey Race...

ThickCoordinatedJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

I ain't gotta hide to kick it.

The one who guesses who this is correctly should get 5,000

With said I believe its that starbucks person or the baldheaded chick

Why do y'all care who it is? Why not just do as they asked and discuss ur opinions on and around the OP. Does it matter who it is?

Back