Welcome To aBlackWeb

FAIR OR FOUL...

According who? Cuz I've seen plenty of parents embarrass their child, b/c that child was cuttin up.

And yes, that child straightened the fucc up after being embarrassed.

And yes, that child STILL showed respect to their parents afterwards.

Certain circumstances require a different types of punishment. Some situations may require that parent to talk wit that child. Others, may require things being taken away. Then there are those that require a good ole fashion foot in the azzz.

There's no set standard on how a parent should punish their child when they act up. That's fact.
u can embarrass your child or bring them to task without putting it on social media or deliberately making them look like a gender they aren't.

your "take it down the next day" suggestion is dumb af considering everything is saved. also, newspapers have deals with facebook (actual fact). if it goes viral and hits the papers, your shit parenting will be broadcasted to the world.

nothing gets deleted.
True...but then maybe it won't. Maybe it'll straighten his azzz up. That could be a most likely scenario as well.
I went to school with a girl who was caught tryna have sex with a guy in the bathrooms. Her mom publicly slapped her then shaved her head.

Surprise surprise; she still a hoe 10 yrs on.

u can embarrass your child or bring them to task without putting it on social media or deliberately making them look like a gender they aren't.

your "take it down the next day" suggestion is dumb af considering everything is saved. also, newspapers have deals with facebook (actual fact). if it goes viral and hits the papers, your shit parenting will be broadcasted to the world.

nothing gets deleted.

I went to school with a girl who was caught tryna have sex with a guy in the bathrooms. Her mom publicly slapped her then shaved her head.

Surprise surprise; she still a hoe 10 yrs on.

Ok...thats THEIR situation boo.

Same scenario can happen wit a different chick and surprise surprise...she becomes the perfect daughter...saved...and whateva positive shyt that happens to her afterwards. And. Lol

Shes dumb as he is for that. What exactly did she teach him? What did he learn? Why did she feel the need to put it on the internet?

"Public shaming can result in negative psychological effects and devastating consequences, regardless of the punishment being justifiable or not. It could cause depression, suicidal thoughts and other severe mental problems. The humiliated individuals may develop a variety of symptoms including apathy, paranoia, anxiety, PTSD, etc. The rage and fury may arise in the persecuted individual, themselves lashing out against innocent victims, as they seek revenge or as a means of release."

Yea, thats why I'm more of a...
COq2TPvVAAADd8n.jpg
nintchdbpict000280732538.jpg
...kinda parent

Ok...thats THEIR situation boo.

Same scenario can happen wit a different chick and surprise surprise...she becomes the perfect daughter...saved...and whateva positive shyt that happens to her afterwards. And. Lol
can u post an example of one of the many kids who were humiliated on social media coming out right?

Shes dumb as he is for that. What exactly did she teach him? What did he learn? Why did she feel the need to put it on the internet?

"Public shaming can result in negative psychological effects and devastating consequences, regardless of the punishment being justifiable or not. It could cause depression, suicidal thoughts and other severe mental problems. The humiliated individuals may develop a variety of symptoms including apathy, paranoia, anxiety, PTSD, etc. The rage and fury may arise in the persecuted individual, themselves lashing out against innocent victims, as they seek revenge or as a means of release."

Yea, thats why I'm more of a...
View attachment 7023
View attachment 7022
...kinda parent
folks wanna normalize abuse n use kids 4 likes soooo bad

Back