Welcome To aBlackWeb

FAIR OR FOUL...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology

Me personally...I approve.

Some can make the argument that this kinda thing could damage a child long term.

BUT

One can also gotta make the arguement this could turn the tide, and put that her on the straight and narrow path.

What are your thoughts? Was the parent wrong in this situation? How would you have handled this?

I think this is dumb. not foul, not fair, just really simple. how u gonna use femininity like a shaming factor? what message does that send to daughters?

i feel for this kid but only cuz his parents are basic.

I think this is dumb. not foul, not fair, just really simple. how u gonna use femininity like a shaming factor? what message does that send to daughters?

i feel for this kid but only cuz his parents are basic.

Wait that's a boy??

clarence-laugh-o.gif

Damn.

This is the definition of doing too much, coulda just took away his game system or grounded him from going outside with his friends but the parent had to get those likes I guess.

This will just cause him to lash out more most likely, giving them barrettes will probably make him associate femininity with embarrassment

This is the definition of doing too much, coulda just took away his game system or grounded him from going outside with his friends but the parent had to get those likes I guess.

This will just cause him to lash out more most likely, giving them barrettes will probably make him associate femininity with embarrassment
yup. the hashtags show that the parent who did this has a complex. "stayinachildsplace"? come on.

some people have kids so they can exercise the power they lack outside the home.

So, what's the lesson she's teaching exactly? I find it ironic and contradicting for her to say stay in a child's place, yet post him all over social media....which isn't a child's place... for grown ass people to get kicks out of it. Like where is the father and was he cool with this?

Who's to say she hasn't done all that? Maybe she has, warned him, and told him what she will the next time he cut up. Never know

So, what's the lesson she's teaching exactly? I find it ironic and contradicting for her to say stay in a child's place, yet post him all over social media....which isn't a child's place... for grown ass people to get kicks out of it. Like where is the father and was he cool with this?

Now if I was the father and depending on what he did, I'd let his mama do that. Just show his azzz we're not ones to be fucc'd wit. Especially if he kept doing dumb shyt.

Now I would tell her to take it down after one day. Point was made, let's move on.

Who's to say she hasn't done all that? Maybe she has, warned him, and told him what she will the next time he cut up. Never know

Now if I was the father and depending on what he did, I'd let his mama do that. Just show his azzz we're not ones to be fucc'd wit. Especially if he kept doing dumb shyt.

Now I would tell her to take it down after one day. Point was made, let's move on.
that wldn't show him u aint the 1s to fuck with. it wld make him lose respect 4 u.

i hope u have kids with a woman more sensible than Ms Britton

And maybe she hasn't that's neither here nor there, my point was that her style of "discipline" is most likely going to result in more of the same or worse behavior than what led her son to getting "disciplined".

Also why does the blame have to be on the child, what if the parent/s isn't doing a good job at parenting, that could entail anything but it's something that shouldn't be left out, we're only seeing one part of the story here.

Also why does the blame have to be on the child, what if the parent/s isn't doing a good job at parenting, that could entail anything but it's something that shouldn't be left out, we're only seeing one part of the story here.
did u flip through the other pics? that is definitely the case here.

that wldn't show him u aint the 1s to fuck with. it wld make him lose respect 4 u.

i hope u have kids with a woman more sensible than Ms Britton

According who? Cuz I've seen plenty of parents embarrass their child, b/c that child was cuttin up.

And yes, that child straightened the fucc up after being embarrassed.

And yes, that child STILL showed respect to their parents afterwards.

Certain circumstances require a different types of punishment. Some situations may require that parent to talk wit that child. Others, may require things being taken away. Then there are those that require a good ole fashion foot in the azzz.

There's no set standard on how a parent should punish their child when they act up. That's fact.

And maybe she hasn't that's neither here nor there, my point was that her style of "discipline" is most likely going to result in more of the same or worse behavior than what led her son to getting "disciplined".

True...but then maybe it won't. Maybe it'll straighten his azzz up. That could be a most likely scenario as well.

Back