Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
He mis-used his platform and now his daughter is suffering for it.. smh
Poor thing, being rich first world daughter that has a father that wants to avoid her getting a body of 20 niggas and being pregnant. Now she’s being harassed online via social media by degenerates. If only she could not open the app. How will she ever recover

Overbearing and controlling = your opinion

You might have a set of rules and regualations the next parent dont agree with. Doesn't make it right or wrong here. The child is not being neglected or abused, so this outrage is silly.

Nah there's certain shit that crosses a line regardless and setting the standard to call that out at "well he's in their lives" is the bare minimum

I said this shit would put a target on her to be chased by the exact niggas TI thought he was scaring away by showing how "involved" he is. Now is TI about to cuss out or fight every nigga who tries his daughter now?

Lol she feels embarrassed at most. I doubt she’s feels socially awkward hopping outta whips costing more than $50k. If she does that still a better alternative

Bruh she's a 18 year old whose dad embarssed her in a way that literally haa drawn national attention. Shit they was talking about this shit on the news this morning. Not no Wendy Williams I'm taking "weather sports local news and oh yeah rapper TI was talking about his daughter's hymen as well. More to come". That's a bit more than normal level embrassing and being who her dad is the shit will be brought up again

Bruh she's a 18 year old whose dad embarssed her in a way that literally haa drawn national attention. Shit they was talking about this shit on the news this morning. Not no Wendy Williams I'm taking "weather sports local news and oh yeah rapper TI was talking about his daughter's hymen as well. More to come". That's a bit more than normal level embrassing and being who her dad is the shit will be brought up again
A black man caring about his daughter not being a whore in the age of men letting their daughter twerk. I’m proud of ti trying to bring about change

A black man caring about his daughter not being a whore in the age of men letting their daughter twerk. I’m proud of ti trying to bring about change

Women been twerking forever with and without their daddy trying to make sure their hymen is intact. This is control masked as care because if he cared about her actual well being and not just her body then he would've known that announcing this shit to the world isn't smart

also I made it to the shaderoom and have been talking about this for hours

yes I want a cookie

View attachment 186906

I seen your tweet on the Real this morning during girl chat

giphy.gif

fuck you niggas in advance.

I keep my tv on FOX 8 so i can watch the news and thats where all that talk show shit be coming on

Women been twerking forever with and without their daddy trying to make sure their hymen is intact. This is control masked as care because if he cared about her actual well being and not just her body then he would've known that announcing this shit to the world isn't smart
Not sure if I'll go that far.

Now while she's being a target, this is a teachable moment for both.

Him not understanding how far things can go frfr and her seeing how niggas just want the ass and nothing more.

I am sure she's thankful now but still embarrassed.

Agree

Ehhhhhhhhh who knows about thankful
Once she think he want her an then gets "too" busy to respond to the last 30 texts she sent after he got the ass...even tho it shows he saw them.

She gonna want to take back her decision.
But it's too late....can't remove the dick once it's been in you.

Back