Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Quentin Tarantino Says He’ll Never Give His Mom Money After She Insulted His Writing

What would be unfair about the stance Tarantino has taken? IMO I can see not buying certain luxuries for a person who belittled me and shit on my dreams.

A person who wishes they didn't use their father last name and choosing to not buy their mother certain luxuries. I would say there is a high chance they feel they dealt with some type of abuse at the hands of their parents.

At the end o the day we don't know the full extent of their relationship do we. How fraught it's been, how resentful it's been etc. Why even bother speculating.

So am I the only person who ain't know his middle name is Jerome? He's another white Jerome with Jerry Seinfeld the old Panthers owner Jerry Richardson.

Oh yeah for the actual topic given the shit the people who've worked with him have said I'm not shocked he's this petty or vindictive. Dude legit has a problem with that shit and I'm shocked it hasn't bit him in the ass by now more than it has.

Back