Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Pastor Call Out Church For Not Buying Him A Movado

lol at this being foul while all the other pastors drive BMW, bentley, fly ass suits, private jets.

Those pastors who do that by robbing their congregation are also foul. Who is giving them a pass outside their congregation on a regular basis....and most pastors are just regular working folks too. Alot have jobs outside of the church because they gotta work too.

"This is how I know you’re still poor, broke, busted and disgusted, because of how you been honoring me. I’m not worth your McDonald’s money? I’m not worth your Red Lobster money? I ain’t worth your St. John Knits — y’all can’t afford nohow. I ain’t worth y'all Louis Vuitton? I ain’t worth your Prada? I’m not worth your Gucci?"

LMAOOOOO

we love shit like this.

Religion aint free bitch. Pay dat man his money

Pass the plate! Pass the plate! Bi*#ch don't make ya pasta wait! Lord forgive my crooked ways and please make sure that casket straight!

Last edited:
Movado not even a expensive watch though. Years ago I was walking into the mall this crack head tried to sell me one. Like 50 bucks for it. I'm like naw didn't know shit about watches then. Went into the mall and looked at some and saw it was like a 1000.00 $ watch went back outside to find him didn't see him no where

This is so funny I could almost believe he did this to go viral and they are all in on it or some of them.

He sounded like Kevin Hart or Arsenio Hall in Coming To America

"Giligaaaaaaaaaaaaan get off the Island"

Movado not even a expensive watch though. Years ago I was walking into the mall this crack head tried to sell me one. Like 50 bucks for it. I'm like naw didn't know shit about watches then. Went into the mall and looked at some and saw it was like a 1000.00 $ watch went back outside to find him didn't see him no where
Ain’t that shit like a few hundred? Maybe a few Gs at the tippy top line?

Back