Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Pastor Call Out Church For Not Buying Him A Movado

Chicity

King Of Hell l
Site Administrator

"This is how I know you’re still poor, broke, busted and disgusted, because of how you been honoring me. I’m not worth your McDonald’s money? I’m not worth your Red Lobster money? I ain’t worth your St. John Knits — y’all can’t afford nohow. I ain’t worth y'all Louis Vuitton? I ain’t worth your Prada? I’m not worth your Gucci?"

But fair, most pastors won’t give it to you real like this

that’s because it isn’t like this…there’s the ones who are so yes on that note sure it’s fair for being straightforward..the call out is hilarious

what’s sad is this is NOT the way it’s supposed to be, the churches I’ve been to are not like this. My current one isn’t. My pastor drives a Dodge Ram. The money is being poured into the church for expansion, as we are a small church and we need more room due to our crazy growth, and for a school. We do outreaches and throw bbq parties for anyone and everyone. That’s how the money should be used. Not for self indulgence

that’s because it isn’t like this…there’s the ones who are so yes on that note sure it’s fair for being straightforward..the call out is hilarious

what’s sad is this is NOT the way it’s supposed to be, the churches I’ve been to are not like this. My current one isn’t. My pastor drives a Dodge Ram. The money is being poured into the church for expansion, as we are a small church and we need more room due to our crazy growth, and for a school. We do outreaches and throw bbq parties for anyone and everyone. That’s how the money should be used. Not for self indulgence

Cute nh

lol at this being foul while all the other pastors drive BMW, bentley, fly ass suits, private jets.
So you saying he just trying to have the same contract as other high profile pastors?

You think he gonna sit out until he gets that watch?

Back