Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul. Mom drops kid off at dads job.

Is that guy at the end really an employee though? I get a sense that he just happens to be wearing a red golf shirt

don’t wear this shit in target.. Mf’ers approach.. “um, where can I find..”

Then if he didn’t have a fucking job she’d Be complaining that he doesn’t do shit. This was dead wrong and humiliating for their child. That bitch knew she needed childcare a long time ago so why play these types of games? I would’ve tripped her ass.

ok so a few things to consider

we dont know what day it is, so we cant assume the child has to be in school. Could've been the weekend

BUT

the giveaway that its fake is the camerman's efforts to bring attention to the situation. "excuse me, do you see this? What is going on"...why would you ask another customer if you are just as puzzled as they are

Target usually keeps security at the door. Top Flight kind...this chick makes a dash out the store and people just look?

the "mother" gets noticeably louder as people approach trying to bring more eyes to the situation

the BIGGEST and most alarming thing is, its 2018, and people will do ANYTHING to go viral so i always assume something is fake unless its cited from a credible source

ok so a few things to consider

we dont know what day it is, so we cant assume the child has to be in school. Could've been the weekend

BUT

the giveaway that its fake is the camerman's efforts to bring attention to the situation. "excuse me, do you see this? What is going on"...why would you ask another customer if you are just as puzzled as they are

Target usually keeps security at the door. Top Flight kind...this chick makes a dash out the store and people just look?

the "mother" gets noticeably louder as people approach trying to bring more eyes to the situation

the BIGGEST and most alarming thing is, its 2018, and people will do ANYTHING to go viral so i always assume something is fake unless its cited from a credible source
Co-sign,the cameraman gave it away... that’s how you know it’s fake

Back