Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul. Mom drops kid off at dads job.

My wife showed me that shit this morning...

Smh. Nigga, I was tight at that fuck shit. Ol' boy out here, tryna do right, and his nuthin ass bitch playin' fuckin games. Not to mention how the son must feel. He old enough to know what's up. If son is capable, I'd take this straight to a judge and seek custody.

She embarrassed herself, her son, and homeboy, all in one fell swoop. Smh. Muthafuckin ridiculous. I hope the punk bitch crashed on her way to work.

My wife showed me that shit this morning...

Smh. Nigga, I was tight at that fuck shit. Ol' boy out here, tryna do right, and his nuthin ass bitch playin' fuckin games. Not to mention how the son must feel. He old enough to know what's up. If son is capable, I'd take this straight to a judge and seek custody.

She embarrassed herself, her son, and homeboy, all in one fell swoop. Smh. Muthafuckin ridiculous. I hope the punk bitch crashed on her way to work.
now before you take his side.....

what if dude doesnt do nothing and she always got to take off work to care for him?

would she be right then? as in getting fed up with always having to be the one to sacrifice and possibly losing her job.

what if dude doesnt do nothing and she always got to take off work to care for him?

would she be right then? as in getting fed up with always having to be the one to sacrifice and possibly losing her job.

She wouldnt be right to drop baby off and run. So many ways to drop the kid off at mama house.

If this indeed is real and not one of these pranks, then yeah she wrong as all hell. You don't do that to your child to prove a point. Thats childish

Hell he wrong too for having a child with this immature bitch.

Still wrong. One thing a smart parent knows is that you can't FORCE the other parent to be a responsible parent. And you certainly shouldnt want to drop off a child to a parent that doesnt want them. Thats how fuck shit happens. Yeah it aint fair but its a cosequence of our choices.

Is that guy at the end really an employee though? I get a sense that he just happens to be wearing a red golf shirt

Back